2 new LJ entries 10/7

my_sundown

i'm callin you out for everyone to see [07 Oct 2008|04:42pm]

[ music | nfg soundcheck ]

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=394451723

not me.

http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/whenhayleymetsally

also not me.

AIM = chayleyxcore

definitely NOT me. in fact, just bother them so much that they shut it all down.

i don't and will not whore myself around on public social networking sites - besides moviescenester, haha - for everyone to look about. just lettin everyone know in case there was any confusion! hope everyone's doing great... i'm home tomorrow. big week ahead. gotta gear up for tour and the twilight music video. i'm stoked! see you guys soon!!!

love,

hayley

that's what you get [07 Oct 2008|04:53pm]

[ mood | mischievous ]

[ music | Earth Crisis - The Discipline ]

when you stay logged in...

whhhhhoooo-ooooaaaa

Photo16.jpg

She should just make a real myspace page, then you wouldnt have to worry about fake ones, I don't really get why she hates them so much, you can put as little or as much info about you as you want on them its not like its invading your privacy or anything. Hell they prob wouldnt be as big as they are without social networking sites ha.

sucks for the fake accounts. its gotta be wierd having people pretend being you, i guess she is use to it though..

and im slightly confused by the second lj post..am i missing something? hah

Hayley left her comp on and still logged into the livejournal account and those guys (who im just totally guessing are in a band opening or having to do with something NFG, crew members, etc.) posted. hence the "that's what you get when you stay logged in"

Hayley left her comp on and still logged into the livejournal account and those guys (who im just totally guessing are in a band opening or having to do with something NFG, crew members, etc.) posted. hence the "that's what you get when you stay logged in"

im not an idiot i can read that but i didnt understand the picture

HENCE i dont know anything about NFG ;)

^ wait, what? what made you say that :P xD I'm confused

and lol @ fake Hayleys on the internets! rofl

cause of the x's on those guys arms, I only assuned

She should just make a real myspace page, then you wouldnt have to worry about fake ones, I don't really get why she hates them so much, you can put as little or as much info about you as you want on them its not like its invading your privacy or anything. Hell they prob wouldnt be as big as they are without social networking sites ha.

Agreed