The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

There's a rumor going around that Hayley ispregnant with triplets!

xxxpre marital sex is grossxxx

I thought she was straigth edge likeme i might as well go out and become a whore

she wass muh idol

please msg me asap if this is true..

i hope its wrong..

sorry sorry.. but on a seroius note.... i was wondering if hayley even has a drivers license since she is touring and stuff all the time

No problem guys - and I have no idea if she has a driver's license or not...someone should ask her.

^ duh lol..

and i know i should be happy for her' date=' but id be so upset cuz the dream would be dead for me :(

so i couldnt be too happy u know..[/quote']

I agree with you lol, I would be SO DAMN JEALOUS if Hayley had a guy ... but I would suck it up b/c of course I want her to be happy!

And yes, her eyes are absolutly incredible, just like like the rest of her.

I thought she was straigth edge likeme i might as well go out and become a whore

she wass muh idol

i hope its wrong..

HAHAHA, omg this rumor is beyond ridiculous. If you are going to make a rumor about someone make it at least somewhat believable. And who the hell would make a rumor about Hayley? Seriously ... like she deserves that.

she wass muh idol

i hope its wrong..

HAHAHA' date=' omg this rumor is beyond ridiculous. If you are going to make a rumor about someone make it at least somewhat believable. And who the hell would make a rumor about Hayley? Seriously ... like she deserves that.[/quote']thats kinda getting out of line here, why don we try it to keep it on a more mature discussion ApEy321?