The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

i wouldnt want hayley to be my sister..

i have a huge crush on her' date=' and thatd be real weird :lol:[/quote']

uh , I'll be the first to admit that I most definitly have a crush on Hayley and I'm a girl haha.

I think she's really pretty.But I don't have a crush on her lol.

uh , I'll be the first to admit that I most definitly have a crush on Hayley and I'm a girl haha.

I think she's really pretty.But I don't have a crush on her lol.

Lol yeah yeah she is really pretty :P

i would love to be her sister. but i really want to just be a friend. who she rembers.

Yeah.. that'd be pretty awesome.

I remember at the Nashville concert, I was one of the first to go up to her after the show, and her sister was pulling on her, bugging her, I felt sooo sorry for her, lol. But I asked her to sign my cd booklet, and I handed her my sharpie, and she kinda got involved in a conversation with Josh, so she forgot. :( Then she told me how busy she was, and she told me to grab her and her sisters hand and we could all get through the huuuge crowd to the merch booth together. But, I somehow got lost, heh. Finally, I found her again, talking to some of her family, so I didn't wanna go over to her right then. Then someone came up and touched me on the back, and I spun around. It was Hayley. She ran up to me and was like, "ALYSSA!" and gave me this huuuuuge hug. I started freaking out, I was like "OMG Hayley how do you know my name!?" Haha she told me she overheard someone calling me.. lmao :P Then she told me how sorry she was we got seperated.. and she hugged me again. :P I asked her if the whole band couldtake pics together now, and she said they couldn't, they weren't all out yet. :( But she took my pic with her in the middle of the crowd, haha. Pretty cool. She also lost my cd booklet (that she never gave back before we went to the merch booth haha) so we went around looking for it.. and finalllllly found it. :P Then we got the whole band to sign it.. she hugged me goodbye.. and told me there's always a next time.. (which.. by that...I think she means for me to meet her again.) I was soooo happy.

She's so sweet.

i would love to be her sister. but i really want to just be a friend. who she rembers.

I remember at the Nashville concert' date=' I was one of the first to go up to her after the show, and her sister was pulling on her, bugging her, I felt sooo sorry for her, lol. But I asked her to sign my cd booklet, and I handed her my sharpie, and she kinda got involved in a conversation with Josh, so she forgot. :( Then she told me how busy she was, and she told me to grab her and her sisters hand and we could all get through the huuuge crowd to the merch booth together. But, I somehow got lost, heh. Finally, I found her again, talking to some of her family, so I didn't wanna go over to her right then. Then someone came up and touched me on the back, and I spun around. It was Hayley. She ran up to me and was like, "ALYSSA!" and gave me this huuuuuge hug. I started freaking out, I was like "OMG Hayley how do you know my name!?" Haha she told me she overheard someone calling me.. lmao :P Then she told me how sorry she was we got seperated.. and she hugged me again. :P I asked her if the whole band couldtake pics together now, and she said they couldn't, they weren't all out yet. :( But she took my pic with her in the middle of the crowd, haha. Pretty cool. She also lost my cd booklet (that she never gave back before we went to the merch booth haha) so we went around looking for it.. and finalllllly found it. :P Then we got the whole band to sign it.. she hugged me goodbye.. and told me there's always a next time.. (which.. by that...I think she means for me to meet her again.) I was soooo happy.

She's so sweet.[/quote']

ahh i didnt get to meet her...she was being mobbed with family/friends/fans and my sister was being gay and made me leave ...i also got sidetracked talking to Nate and Matt(from church) and then i was like dangit!! but next time i see them live..i'm totally going to talk to her

I remember at the Nashville concert' date=' I was one of the first to go up to her after the show, and her sister was pulling on her, bugging her, I felt sooo sorry for her, lol. But I asked her to sign my cd booklet, and I handed her my sharpie, and she kinda got involved in a conversation with Josh, so she forgot. :( Then she told me how busy she was, and she told me to grab her and her sisters hand and we could all get through the huuuge crowd to the merch booth together. But, I somehow got lost, heh. Finally, I found her again, talking to some of her family, so I didn't wanna go over to her right then. Then someone came up and touched me on the back, and I spun around. It was Hayley. She ran up to me and was like, "ALYSSA!" and gave me this huuuuuge hug. I started freaking out, I was like "OMG Hayley how do you know my name!?" Haha she told me she overheard someone calling me.. lmao :P Then she told me how sorry she was we got seperated.. and she hugged me again. :P I asked her if the whole band couldtake pics together now, and she said they couldn't, they weren't all out yet. :( But she took my pic with her in the middle of the crowd, haha. Pretty cool. She also lost my cd booklet (that she never gave back before we went to the merch booth haha) so we went around looking for it.. and finalllllly found it. :P Then we got the whole band to sign it.. she hugged me goodbye.. and told me there's always a next time.. (which.. by that...I think she means for me to meet her again.) I was soooo happy.

She's so sweet.[/quote']

ahh i didnt get to meet her...she was being mobbed with family/friends/fans and my sister was being gay and made me leave ...i also got sidetracked talking to Nate and Matt(from church) and then i was like dangit!! but next time i see them live..i'm totally going to talk to her

Aww yeah. next time, hang around longer, its really worth it.

She's so sweet.[/quote']

Aw, best story EVER!! I got a hug from Hayley but really nothing beats that story. God, I love her!!!!!

awe great story.. yeah it was funny when i walked up to her to tell her and the others that steph (stephler) was waiting outside with goodies, she was like trying to fix the door or something.. and i walked up and was all "exuse me. uhm stephanie, are outside waiting for you guys with stuff, they wanted me to tell you" and then they were all "OH YEAH.. the girl with the stuff.. blahbalh (describing the things that they got) and i kinda got wound up in them all talking about steph and genna. it was pretty sweet.

awe great story.. yeah it was funny when i walked up to her to tell her and the others that steph (stephler) was waiting outside with goodies, she was like trying to fix the door or something.. and i walked up and was all "exuse me. uhm stephanie, are outside waiting for you guys with stuff, they wanted me to tell you" and then they were all "OH YEAH.. the girl with the stuff.. blahbalh (describing the things that they got) and i kinda got wound up in them all talking about steph and genna. it was pretty sweet.

Haha thats awesome!

hahh dont we alllll

She's so sweet.[/quote']

awww im sorry but thats the cutest story ive heard. :D lucky you

^ i think they're coming back in like autumn =D

O.M.G

Seriously???

How do you know??

I MUST KNOW!!

Haha

You have just MADE MY EVENING!!!!!!!!!!

=]]]]

YAY!

Hah im so overly excited!!!!!!

aye man me too. jess told me bout it. josh wrote it on a lj update or something. that they were gonnae try n' come back.

we're going to see them twice if they come back. it will be sensational. lolll =D

She's so sweet.[/quote']

awww im sorry but thats the cutest story ive heard. :D lucky you

Awww.. lol. :P