The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Haha! This is a cute picture! I highly doubt Hayley was freaked' date=' she is so cool about giving hugs and stuff .. she makes faces like this in every pic =D. I would post my pic with Paramore but I look so ridicously retarded b/c I was in freaking heaven that I'm too embarressed to post it haha. But Hayley and everyone else in Paramore looked great! (of course)[/quote']

lol, awwwww. i look like a complete fool in my foto aswell, but it's all over my myspace cuz it was like the best night of my life, haha.

i look so proud in my pic man. it's brilliant. but i also look like a complete tool.

post yours =D

My friend said that when i sing i sometimes sound like Hayley. that was seriously the most amazing compliment of my whole life. i told her that and she laughed at me. haha

Awww I hope it was a "awww bless you!" laugh more than a "ha! you can never sound like me!" lol

Im sure if it was Hayley, it was the first one

=]

Haha! This is a cute picture! I highly doubt Hayley was freaked' date=' she is so cool about giving hugs and stuff .. she makes faces like this in every pic =D. I would post my pic with Paramore but I look so ridicously retarded b/c I was in freaking heaven that I'm too embarressed to post it haha. But Hayley and everyone else in Paramore looked great! (of course)[/quote']

lol, awwwww. i look like a complete fool in my foto aswell, but it's all over my myspace cuz it was like the best night of my life, haha.

i look so proud in my pic man. it's brilliant. but i also look like a complete tool.

post yours =D

Lol, you can go to my myspace and see it if you want but I seriously look retarded. It was my first time meeting them so I was on freaking cloud 9 lol.

yea me 2, but not to wear of course.. just to be like haha i have hayleys clothes.. lol, id hang em up on my walls :lol:

Haha, yeah besides the fact that you are a guy I see where you are coming from. I'd be like "AHH HAYLEY'S CLOTHES! TOO SACRED TO WEAR!" lol but I'd end up wearing them anyway b/c I love her clothes and her style so much.

post yours =D

Lol, you can go to my myspace and see it if you want but I seriously look retarded. It was my first time meeting them so I was on freaking cloud 9 lol.

awwwww nahnah. your pic's good =]

you got one with everyone !

i just got one with hayley cos like, i was paying more attention to her tbh, lol.

i was talking to the band & that, but when i seen hayley i was just like, omg can i have a picture pleaseeeeeeee, lol. and forgot about everythin else that was going on.

post yours =D

awwwww nahnah. your pic's good =]

you got one with everyone !

i just got one with hayley cos like, i was paying more attention to her tbh, lol.

i was talking to the band & that, but when i seen hayley i was just like, omg can i have a picture pleaseeeeeeee, lol. and forgot about everythin else that was going on.

Ah yeah I know what you mean! I mean I love every single member of Paramore and I've had a chance to actually talk to most of them but I tend to just sort of focus on Hayley sometimes and get complete tunnel vision lol.