The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

EMILY IF THEY COME BACK I WILL SEE YOU IN LONDON AND WE WILL HAVE HAYLEY(DONT_STOP) WTH US AND WE WILL ALL MEET HAYLEY(PARAMORE) TOGETHER

ISNT THAT A NICE PLAN.

OMGZZZZ

YESYES!

I am LOVING that plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED!!!!

*mustbeathe....squee*!!!!!

OMGZ we WILL meet Hayley (Paramore...lol confusion) We Will....we will *twitch*

Haha

Uhhhh im so HAPPPPPY

=]]]]]]]

OH and what LJ thing did you find this info???

I MUST know!!!

Haha

=]

i would love to be her sister. but i really want to just be a friend. who she rembers.

Yeah.. that'd be pretty awesome.

I remember at the Nashville concert' date=' I was one of the first to go up to her after the show, and her sister was pulling on her, bugging her, I felt sooo sorry for her, lol. But I asked her to sign my cd booklet, and I handed her my sharpie, and she kinda got involved in a conversation with Josh, so she forgot. :( Then she told me how busy she was, and she told me to grab her and her sisters hand and we could all get through the huuuge crowd to the merch booth together. But, I somehow got lost, heh. Finally, I found her again, talking to some of her family, so I didn't wanna go over to her right then. Then someone came up and touched me on the back, and I spun around. It was Hayley. She ran up to me and was like, "ALYSSA!" and gave me this huuuuuge hug. I started freaking out, I was like "OMG Hayley how do you know my name!?" Haha she told me she overheard someone calling me.. lmao :P Then she told me how sorry she was we got seperated.. and she hugged me again. :P I asked her if the whole band couldtake pics together now, and she said they couldn't, they weren't all out yet. :( But she took my pic with her in the middle of the crowd, haha. Pretty cool. She also lost my cd booklet (that she never gave back before we went to the merch booth haha) so we went around looking for it.. and finalllllly found it. :P Then we got the whole band to sign it.. she hugged me goodbye.. and told me there's always a next time.. (which.. by that...I think she means for me to meet her again.) I was soooo happy.

She's so sweet.[/quote']

ayeee sooo .. that story is like the best ever ! well jealous, lol. =[

i would love to be her sister. but i really want to just be a friend. who she rembers.

Yeah.. that'd be pretty awesome.

I remember at the Nashville concert' date=' I was one of the first to go up to her after the show, and her sister was pulling on her, bugging her, I felt sooo sorry for her, lol. But I asked her to sign my cd booklet, and I handed her my sharpie, and she kinda got involved in a conversation with Josh, so she forgot. :( Then she told me how busy she was, and she told me to grab her and her sisters hand and we could all get through the huuuge crowd to the merch booth together. But, I somehow got lost, heh. Finally, I found her again, talking to some of her family, so I didn't wanna go over to her right then. Then someone came up and touched me on the back, and I spun around. It was Hayley. She ran up to me and was like, "ALYSSA!" and gave me this huuuuuge hug. I started freaking out, I was like "OMG Hayley how do you know my name!?" Haha she told me she overheard someone calling me.. lmao :P Then she told me how sorry she was we got seperated.. and she hugged me again. :P I asked her if the whole band couldtake pics together now, and she said they couldn't, they weren't all out yet. :( But she took my pic with her in the middle of the crowd, haha. Pretty cool. She also lost my cd booklet (that she never gave back before we went to the merch booth haha) so we went around looking for it.. and finalllllly found it. :P Then we got the whole band to sign it.. she hugged me goodbye.. and told me there's always a next time.. (which.. by that...I think she means for me to meet her again.) I was soooo happy.

She's so sweet.[/quote']

ayeee sooo .. that story is like the best ever ! well jealous, lol. =[

Awww :P

Just wait till you meet her, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

hah okay my story is. after the concert they said they would be over like in this one area kinda near merch. and they would like meet everyone and everything. so i made my way over there and i saw her and i was like having a outer body moment. it was awesome. and then i was walking right behind her. and i went over and i was just like standing there with my friend and i was just staring at her she looked over at me a couple times ahha she probly thought i was weird. hah but then my friend told me to take a pic with her and i looked at her and stood next to her then i turned to her and im like "OMG i love you so much" that was basically all that i could come up with at the time. so then i took my picture. and then contiuned to stand there for about 5 more minuits. and then my ride was tehre so i hada leave. my story is horrible. i wish it was cute. and she didnt hug me i huged her. for my picture i just went up and put my arms around with her and in my pic she looks so like. freaked out haha

xmtu1g.jpg

sorry its so big!

i'm not really, only 18 thats not that old. but i don't even remember anything from when i was 12. except for the backstreet boys, nsync, britney spears and oddly enough the offspring. haha

Haha! That's exactly what I listened to too! Lol, like 'the pop sensations' and then randomly offspring and RHCP(the only good taste i had back then) I'm 18 too and a lot of times i feel too old to be on this board lol.

hah okay my story is. after the concert they said they would be over like in this one area kinda near merch. and they would like meet everyone and everything. so i made my way over there and i saw her and i was like having a outer body moment. it was awesome. and then i was walking right behind her. and i went over and i was just like standing there with my friend and i was just staring at her she looked over at me a couple times ahha she probly thought i was weird. hah but then my friend told me to take a pic with her and i looked at her and stood next to her then i turned to her and im like "OMG i love you so much" that was basically all that i could come up with at the time. so then i took my picture. and then contiuned to stand there for about 5 more minuits. and then my ride was tehre so i hada leave. my story is horrible. i wish it was cute. and she didnt hug me i huged her. for my picture i just went up and put my arms around with her and in my pic she looks so like. freaked out haha

xmtu1g.jpg

sorry its so big!

Haha! This is a cute picture! I highly doubt Hayley was freaked, she is so cool about giving hugs and stuff .. she makes faces like this in every pic =D. I would post my pic with Paramore but I look so ridicously retarded b/c I was in freaking heaven that I'm too embarressed to post it haha. But Hayley and everyone else in Paramore looked great! (of course)

the first time i met hayley..they werent like famous yet so i wasnt nervous..and she was REALLY nice

i didnt even know who her and josh were i was just happy to get out of reading class..

haha?? i thought you liked her moms classes..

lolol.