The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

I don't know - she just doesn't seem that tiny to me - I guess it's her energy or something...I mean, she's obviously really small in size (and I'm tall - 6'3"), but I never really feel like I'm towering over her or anything when I'm talking to her...

i didnt feel towering but i looked down on her lol.. and her hands haha.. so friggin small.. i just uploaded em to photobucket, all 32 pics so ill type out the story and post the pics within the night i hope anyway.. yea i def will haha.. live shows - itll be there

I don't know - she just doesn't seem that tiny to me - I guess it's her energy or something...I mean, she's obviously really small in size (and I'm tall - 6'3"), but I never really feel like I'm towering over her or anything when I'm talking to her...

in picture she doesn't look that tiny to me, but when i met her for real she was soo small

You didn't seem tall to me..maybe cause my dad is the same height

but it was easy finding you

It sucked cause I didn't get to stand next to Hayley at warped so I cant say how "towering" I am to her.

I don't know - she just doesn't seem that tiny to me - I guess it's her energy or something...I mean' date=' she's obviously really small in size (and I'm tall - 6'3"), but I never really feel like I'm towering over her or anything when I'm talking to her...[/quote']

It sucked cause I didn't get to stand next to Hayley at warped so I cant say how "towering" I am to her.

Yes, well - there aren't too many 29 year old guys running around Warped. Plus, I guess my picture is on the main page, isn't it? I'm getting too old for this :)

I don't know - she just doesn't seem that tiny to me - I guess it's her energy or something...I mean' date=' she's obviously really small in size (and I'm tall - 6'3"), but I never really feel like I'm towering over her or anything when I'm talking to her...[/quote']

Yes, well - there aren't too many 29 year old guys running around Warped. Plus, I guess my picture is on the main page, isn't it? I'm getting too old for this :)

Yeah I had to see your face a few times on the internet so I could get a good mental image of what you looked like...plus I didn't post any pics of me on here but maybe you might have noticed me if you took a look on myspace or something...it seemed like you knew right away who I was when I came up to you

anyway yeah...Hayley...so red(hair) haha

I wonder if she'll color it dark red again like in the Pressure video and accoustic.

Yeah I had to see your face a few times on the internet so I could get a good mental image of what you looked like...plus I didn't post any pics of me on here but maybe you might have noticed me if you took a look on myspace or something...it seemed like you knew right away who I was when I came up to you

anyway yeah...Hayley...so red(hair) haha

I wonder if she'll color it dark red again like in the Pressure video and accoustic.

I just figured it was you, since you were the only other person I knew of that was going to the Raleigh show :)

As for Hayley's hair, who knows? My guess is that she'll stick with the current coloring with the blond streaks through the release of the Emergency video, since they seem to be tying things in with what we've seen of that in the picture that's been released (the clothes, the red carnations, etc.)

At first I was like Awww man I'm never gonna find you but I thought i'd be easy at some point since you were definately going to the front

I love the highlights she has...cant wait for the Emergency Video.

I can't wait for the Emergecy video eitherrrrr.

Yeah.. I was butting in on this convo.. sorry hahahaha.

Well, it is the Hayley thread and we weren't exactly totally talking about Hayley, so you're welcome to butt in :)

Well' date=' it is the Hayley thread and we weren't exactly totally talking about Hayley, so you're welcome to butt in :)[/quote']

Ooh, alright. =]

And Brent- I must say you're pretty lucky.. I mean, the interview with them, being a mod here, and ah, I dunno, lucky you. :P

Ps. I'M TURINING 13 IN 15 MINS! haha. Sorry.

Well' date=' it is the Hayley thread and we weren't exactly totally talking about Hayley, so you're welcome to butt in :)[/quote']

Ooh, alright. =]

And Brent- I must say you're pretty lucky.. I mean, the interview with them, bein a mod here, and ah, I dunno, lucky you. :P

Ps. I'M TURINING 13 IN 15 MINS! haha. Sorry.

LOL - If you lived on the east coast, you'd already be 13. Happy early birthday! :)

And, yeah, I know...I feel really lucky that I got to do that interview...that was a very, very, very cool experience.

^^ happy advanced birthday!! if you read this post before u actually turn 13 that is :D

anyways i havent seen the Emergency vid yet.. have any of u?? is it out yet? cos i remember somebody in the boards talking about the video. they may have been talking about the making of the vid or production pics, but im not so sure...

Uhh, kinda, really off topic from what you guys are talking about. I don't wanna get shunned but it has been bugging me. Are Hayley and Josh the closest in the band because they seem like best friends since they are always pictured next to eachother. I dunno... I guess it is a guess since they are all best friends... I am not making sense.

Ohh I am excited for the Emergency video too! The pictures from the video look so cool.

^^ happy advanced birthday!! if you read this post before u actually turn 13 that is :D

anyways i havent seen the Emergency vid yet.. have any of u?? is it out yet? cos i remember somebody in the boards talking about the video. they may have been talking about the making of the vid or production pics' date=' but im not so sure...[/quote']

Yay! I'm 13 now! THANKS =]

The Emergency video isn't out yet =]

Uhh' date=' kinda, really off topic from what you guys are talking about. I don't wanna get shunned but it has been bugging me. Are Hayley and Josh the closest in the band because they seem like best friends since they are always pictured next to eachother. I dunno... I guess it is a guess since they are all best friends... I am not making sense.

Ohh I am excited for the Emergency video too! The pictures from the video look so cool.[/quote']

hey there.. :D

yeah i was wondering the same thing for a while now, but i didnt know what to write down in this boards to ask about it..most of the pics i have i notice that theyre beside each other.

paramore_japan001.jpg

and check out the pic ^^ haha somebody put a heart between Josh and Hayley. kinda made me jealous but hey, its just me :lol:

theyre very close and thats all we need to know here.. personal stuff shouldnt really be brought up.. as much as id like to know as well, it just aint our business u know.. hate to sound meanish, cuz im really not its just the truth sorta.. kinda have to respect their privacy, what little they do have..

theyre very close and thats all we need to know here.. personal stuff shouldnt really be brought up.. as much as id like to know as well, it just aint our business u know.. hate to sound meanish, cuz im really not its just the truth sorta.. kinda have to respect their privacy, what little they do have[/b']..

yep, yep. very true.. as fans we do have to respect their privacy and to not delve too much into their personal lives. they dont need tabloids. nobody does..

sorry mate. bit off topic there.. :)

now back on topic...........