The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

But Hayley's a smart girl. She could probably see right through anyone who just wanted to be her friend because of her being in Paramore. I'm sure there are a lot of those fake people out there.

Since she has some many people in her life that truly love her, I'm sure she'd be able to tell the difference between someone who really cares about her and someone who's just pretending to care because she's famous.

here. ill make it have to do with hayley.

HAYLEY HAS SKINNY JEANS AND YOU DO TOO!

there i saved the day :)

anyways. you know what i could never understand

how hayley had no friends when she was younger.

(i know this becuase she said it in her bio of paramore.net)

that doesnt make sense to me. shes like the sweetest person ever.

i kinda have no friends

but that's a different story

i blame it on the city i'm from

Well maybe the people in her school were assholes? And they shut her out because she was different?. I was the same way. Didnt have many friends cause people didnt like the way i spoke or dressed.

Senior will i shut alot of people out that i didnt care about. Only had a good friends but even they i dont talk to anymore. Only the first guy in the top of list i really talk to often. And hes 2000 miles away.

In my senior will' date=' I F***ed alot of people i didnt like up.

Enjoy

[img']http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Renith182/FInalyearbookpage2Smaller.jpg[/img]

Ren

Hey I heard that Hayley is getting a bodyguard because all these creepy guys keep stalking her.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit...but where'd you hear that?

If it's true, it's really sad. That so sucks for Hayley...she deserves better than that.

Hey I heard that Hayley is getting a bodyguard because all these creepy guys keep stalking her.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit...but where'd you hear that?

If it's true' date=' it's really sad. That so sucks for Hayley...she deserves better than that.[/quote']

yeah, that's shit man.