The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

they got sooo fancy after the uk.

here's a cute picture of hayley that i found

hayley_from_paramore--large-msg-114.jpg

it's wierd because redheads can't usually pull off red clothes but she looks really cute with red on.

auwwww =D

yeah i know what you mean, she pure suits red.

she sounds awesome in stuckonyou

ahhh god' date=' yeah i agree! Her voice sounds a little different, idk a little bit older? Either way, i've come to the conclusion that it is impossible for her to sound bad.[/color']

stuck on you is a little bit of a different style than their last album. its a little more rock than their first album and she's not hitting as many high notes. its also a little slower? i like it its a little bit of a new sound, but you cant go wrong with anything they do theyre sooo good at what they do

yess, I think you are exactly right. more rockish is goo =D ... as long as she doesn't stop hitting the high notes all together!

it's wierd because redheads can't usually pull off red clothes but she looks really cute with red on.

Yay! That was Bamboozle and I was there =) Yeah' date=' I remember seeing that shirt and loving it on her ... she really does pull off red very nicely =)[/color']

Yay! That was Bamboozle and I was there =) Yeah' date=' I remember seeing that shirt and loving it on her ... she really does pull off red very nicely =)[/color']

<3

of course lol

bamboozle!!!

i loved her in that shirt' date=' and i loved her giant yellow sunglasses too.[/quote']

omg yeah! I loved those glasses! Mrs. Williams had matching ones lol ... well different colors

that is wicked cute

I agree. Thats such a nice photo of Hayley. Beautiful. I can imagine her saying "Fuck if i know?????" in that picture though hahahah.

Ren

that is wicked cute

I agree. Thats such a nice photo of Hayley. Beautiful. I can imagine her saying "Fuck if i know?????" in that picture though hahahah.

Ren

haha I can't.... I can imagine "I dunno" in her deep little voice... haha

that is wicked cute

Ren

haha I can't.... I can imagine "I dunno" in her deep little voice... haha

Haha!! Yeah' date=' she has the cutest deep voice. I love how she talks.[/color']

i just found this video on myspace from the gig i was at, when hayley like holds the mic out to me lmao.

i got so excited when i found it.

you can't actually see me in it but i remember it so well.

i nearly died.

Haha, I'm gonna record myself someday when I have the equipment...singing Paramore...

And you're all gonna run screaming. May leave a few shattered windows, too.

Hayley is too amazing. I go into this blissful-spacey-absent state at the thought of meeting her this summer. Makes you think what I'll do when (if) I meet her.

Lamest thing ever, I had to play guitar in front of an audience for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I told myself "If you do this well, you'll get to meet Paramore!" And I did almost perfectly. Haha.