The Zac Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zac is by far the clown of the group. haha i love his intro in the Paramore Being Crazy part 1 video, where he did the Chewbacca sound. haha. AND he's a drummer! wow i thnk he's my idol in drums after Travis Barker of Blink 182....

the thing about zac that amazes me is this:

he is just a normal teenager when you see him offstage. he is goofy, fun, and just a good kid. but then he gets on stage and he performs like a drummer much older than himself. he has amazing talent and he shows it well. love that kid.

the thing about zac that amazes me is this:

he is just a normal teenager when you see him offstage. he is goofy' date=' fun, and just a good kid. but then he gets on stage and he performs like a drummer much older than himself. he has amazing talent and he shows it well. love that kid.[/quote']

exactly!!

sigh, zac just too amazing..

^ haha. I'm just a few months younger than him :D

same here and I wanted to be older for once D:

randomly hopping into this conversation (and the thread)... when i found out that he was just turning sixteen this year i was like NO WAY' date=' AM I OLDER THAN THIS KID? and then i found out that his birthday is like twelve days before mine. but still, i find it pretty awesome that he's only a [i']little [/i]older than me and has toured the UK and JAPAN! and is in this amazing band. CRAAAZY. and i get excited over school-related stuff. pshhh.

Well im sure their time in Franklin now is well appreciated. But i can imagine when they leave its like goin to war for a soldier ya know? and no not a Souljah i mean a real soldier.

But yeah when i met Zac in Japan i told him man you got some serious chops dude! he was yeah thanks man in a real awesome cool guy way. I Forgot it was his birthday though i wish i could've wished it to him even tho it was a few days late.

Ren