What is your least favourite Paramore song/s?

EasyTarget

I thought this would be interesting.

Which Paramore songs annoy you, which ones do you skip and why?

I'd say Franklin and That's What You Get.

I don't want to say too much on Franklin because I know it'll piss people off but I feel they're kind of moaning in this song...

As for That's What You Get I'm just not keen on it, when RIOT! first came out everyone I knew in person said this was their favourite but I just couldn't get into the song and I don't know why.

Also, Misery Business is on the music channels 24/7 and I tend to skip it now as it's so overplayed but I still enjoy singing along to it on the album. xD

Over to you.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't listen to the radio ever or watch any music tv stations (not that they even play music) ever so singles never get killed for me.

I think the one Paramore song I like the least is Fences. Not that I don't like it, just if I'm not in the mood for it, I usually skip it.

All We Know

That guitar....That definitely isn't for Hayleys voice.

Definitely not. It's so heavy and poor Hayley can just try her best. Thats how it feels to me, I don't know why people don't like We Are Broken as much though! I thought it needed a real solo. At that one part...Then the guitar just does one note for a few then thats it.

Oh, I don't know if it counts but I was very disappointed with the I Walk The Line cover. :(

Me too because I want to hear HQ version of the cover because Walk The Line is an amazing song and I was very disappointed that Hayley read the lyrics from her phone-thingy.