Physical Appearence/Vanity. Your views?

the1

hate: My hair ( i straighten it every day)

my height ( im only 5 ft tall i hate being so short :()

My face breaks out all the time ( i always have cover up on )

im skinny fat ( im small but im not in shape ) people would call me skinny but i always think im fat or i could tone ( i never worked out ina my life)

the way i look in all clothes ( im always ina hoddie and jeans but they never fit cause of my frame :( )

after writing this im all depressed :(

my legs ( lind of I have really really small legs haha)

thats all:)

What i like in other people :

boys in skinny jeans ( any band boys ) to bad the type i like NEVER likes me :( :( Hints why i never had a but 1 bf i fail lol

I'm pretty lazy really when it comes to appearance, because I can get away with being lazy... or I think I can :P Apparently I'm lucky that I don't have to do anything with my hair (which I usually try and keep short) - apart from get it cut now and again, but I end up being really lazy about it and take too long to go get it cut. I was lazy with shaving too but now I'm making more of an effort to keep my facial hair 'trimmed' 8-)

Clothes wise, hoodies, usually atticus or band t-shirts, skinny jeans (I'm pretty skinny so normal jeans look stupid on me, the skinny-ness runs in the family).

I used to have no confidence at all in school, but then towards the end of school and college I just thought "meh who cares what other people think" and basically use that still today.

In school I look a complete utter scruff, but I don't care because it's school, you're there to learn (and gossip) not look good!

My uniform makes me look four sizes bigger than I am, I never wear make-up and I don't tend to straighten my hair.

As for when I'm going out, I'll put some eyeliner on, but not over the top and that's it. Seriously, I'm so lazy and it's not like I'm out to impress anyone. My hair always looks a mess. xD

Clothes wise I'm a bit smarter, I always wear skinnies as I know I'm thin so I can pull them off, I have a pir of combats but I tend to wear fitted tops with them so I don't look frumpy. I can actually look really good in my norm clothes so long as you cut off my head.

I'd never want to stand out, I'd just like to look like a girl, but I'm too lazy. xD

I care about my appearance but I won't be bothered if I have to go out with my hair in a mess. I can't stand girls that plaster their faces with foundation that makes them look orange. There are so many girls in my school who do that and it just makes me want to scream :willy_nilly: I'm just happy with some eyeliner :)

I actually wish I was a bit shorter. I know 5ft 2/3 (my height) is kinda small but I really want to be shorter! :shifty:

I don't really mind much, I'm always paranoid about how I look, but clothes wise I don't actually mind what I wear to be honest, I mean i'd sooner wear my Paramore top then any other top, but at the end of the day clothes are clothes to me lol =P

Hmm I'm about 5"10, alot of people seem to be getting taller then me now =(

I can't stand girls that plaster their faces with foundation that makes them look orange. There are so many girls in my school who do that and it just makes me want to scream :willy_nilly:

PEACHES!!!

That's what we use to call them... So embrassing... Those girls should know how to put the right make-up... And remind that though you got some tan in the summer, it doesn't last in the winter!

:rotfl: