Tattoo??

SANDIEGO

I like the tattoo, and everyone has their own opinion. But I don't see why people are making such a big deal, it's hayley's leg, it's hayley's life. If you're a real fan you should support her regardless, something as small as a tattoo shouldn't change how you look at her.

Yerp. Funny, people aren't pissed that Jeremy has tatts.

i think people werent pissed when jeremy got his tattoos, because it symbolizes his beliefs. so i guess that's easier for people to accept because they have an idea as to why he got it. whereas hayley gets a random pink razor on her leg and people are just like "uhhh, whats with the random tattoo?" lol

but for me personally....whatever hayley does to her body is her business. i wasnt a fan of her septum piercing but it didnt change my view of her as a person. no piercings/tattoo can ever change who she really is.

i think people werent pissed when jeremy got his tattoos, because it symbolizes his beliefs. so i guess that's easier for people to accept because they have an idea as to why he got it. whereas hayley gets a random pink razor on her leg and people are just like "uhhh, whats with the random tattoo?" lol

but for me personally....whatever hayley does to her body is her business. i wasnt a fan of her septum piercing but it didnt change my view of her as a person. no piercings/tattoo can ever change who she really is.[/QUOTE]

exactly.

It's not your leg.

Forget about it.

She likes it.

YOU WONT BE SEEING IT, ANYWAY.

She wears pants 24/7.

Stop criticizing everything she or Josh or Zac or Jeremy or Taylor does.

LOL.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, i'm all for tattoo's but in my opinion hers is UGLY.

I don't ever recall ever "criticizing everything she or Josh or Zac or Jeremy or Taylor does." either. I don't even recall criticizing her about it?

So, mm.. yeah.

it was just her opinion and if she doesn't then she doesn't like it!

And it if hayley likes it then thats how she feels about it.

We all have our own opinions. :]

Yup Yup.

LOL.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, i'm all for tattoo's but in my opinion hers is UGLY.

I don't ever recall ever "criticizing everything she or Josh or Zac or Jeremy or Taylor does." either. I don't even recall criticizing her about it?

So, mm.. yeah.

OhLordie.

What is wrong with people now?

It used to be all friendly and happy.

Now everyone's out to bite off Paramore's every move.

...And I haven't even been here long, either.

Anyway.

I meant criticizing as in saying "UGH. GOD. ITS SO UGLY. I HATE IT. I HOPE ITS NOT REAL."

I never pulled you out of the conversation, ma'am.

I meant in general.

OhLordie.

Anyway.

I meant criticizing as in saying "UGH. GOD. ITS SO UGLY. I HATE IT. I HOPE ITS NOT REAL."

I meant in general.

Saying that you hate something or saying its ugly is just an opinion.

Its not really criticizing hayley,its more about the tattoo :]

I hate how everyone is making such a huge deal out of it. I know it's been said a million times before but it's JUST a tattoo. It's not like we can change it. It's her decidion, not ours. Just because she's woh she is, doesn't mean that we need to criticize her every move.

It's her choice to do whatever she wants with her body. Please everyone. Stop judging a person that most of us really look up to. It makes no sense to me at all.

We come here to make friends, and talk about one of our favourtie bands. Not to fight.

I came back here in hopes that things were better. I really don't want to leave again. I just want everyone to calm down on this.

Maybe sit back and take a look at what you're freaking out over.

A TATTOO.

Is it really worth the effort? To just sit here and bash something so irrelevant...

Think about it.

Getting a tattoo doesn't mean she doesn't have brains.

Come on people, lighten up and just end it already. It's over and done with.

YES!

THANK YOU.

SOMEONE ELSE WHO COULDN'T GIVE A FLYING CRAP IF SHE HAD ONE OR NOT!!

ILY!

• Like 1

OhLordie.

Anyway.

I meant in general.

haha, I think people like you make it less friendly and happy when you start attacking other members.

and exactly, i didn't criticized her i criticized the tattoo.

btw you quoted me when you said it hence it looking like it was aimed at me.

chillaxxx.