The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Hey there Franny! :kiss: wooho it's finally weekend! :hyper:

heard that you've gotten the DVD, and it is just as awesome as I expect? (;

An how are you doing hunni? :hug:

Yeah it is! lol

Yes I got it! I was so surprised tbh that I didn't have to order it at Media Markt. lol - It's more awesome than I expected....I just could bite my ass that I can't make screens or anis of it. :(

I'm better than the last days. Just a bit pissed that I need to do the homework and stuff I missed and learning for my Geo and French test. :/ And I still have a bit water in my eyes cuz I just watched 'The patriot' and it was so sad. :crybad:

How are you? :hug:

Yeah it is! lol

Yes I got it! I was so surprised tbh that I didn't have to order it at Media Markt. lol - It's more awesome than I expected....I just could bite my ass that I can't make screens or anis of it. :(

I'm better than the last days. Just a bit pissed that I need to do the homework and stuff I missed and learning for my Geo and French test. :/ And I still have a bit water in my eyes cuz I just watched 'The patriot' and it was so sad. :crybad:

How are you? :hug:

I'm so jealous! :P And i'm pretty thrilled to get it, though. will take ages, i know...:nono: can't you watch it on your PC? that sucks. :(

That's dumb and I bet it's too much, plus learning? ... :nono: the weekend is fone for you, huh? Aaaw. :( what happend in the movie?

I'm actually good, kinda cold though. haha :D

I'm so jealous! :P And i'm pretty thrilled to get it, though. will take ages, i know...:nono: can't you watch it on your PC? that sucks. :(

That's dumb and I bet it's too much, plus learning? ... :nono: the weekend is fone for you, huh? Aaaw. :( what happend in the movie?

I'm actually good, kinda cold though. haha :D

I tried to watch it on my PC with Windows Media Player, but it didn't work. :crybad:

I just got an SMS from my friend that I can't do the homework we got today cuz I don't have the papers we need to work with, so it's actually not that bunch of homework that I expected. It's gonna be worse when I'm back at school and have my books to do the work I missed. :/

In the movie were so much fights, they killed little kids and stuff. But the worst scene for me was when a guy killed Heath Ledger's Gabriel. There I was crieing a bit and wanted to turn off the movie but then I watched it to the end.

Aw *gives a blanket* :kiss:

I tried to watch it on my PC with Windows Media Player, but it didn't work. :crybad:

I just got an SMS from my friend that I can't do the homework we got today cuz I don't have the papers we need to work with, so it's actually not that bunch of homework that I expected. It's gonna be worse when I'm back at school and have my books to do the work I missed. :/

In the movie were so much fights, they killed little kids and stuff. But the worst scene for me was when a guy killed Heath Ledger's Gabriel. There I was crieing a bit and wanted to turn off the movie but then I watched it to the end.

Aw *gives a blanket* :kiss:

bloody media player. :nono:

oh, yeah that's gonna be much. :willy_nilly: oh gosh, that sounds really depressing, haha. imagine me watching this movie...:willy_nilly:

thaanks! :hug:

Imagine us both together watching this movie. :shifty: We'd probably lie into the arms of each other and do a cry competition...:willy_nilly::rotfl:

:shifty: we probably will do that...:rotfl::rotfl:

aaw

I'm pretty good, thanks. ;)

How are you two?:hug:

glad to hear hun. :D

i'm also pretty fine, kinda cold though. hehe

Hey!!!

Holla! (;

Hola

xD

I need this

Random conversating..