The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

haha ive had tht one, but mostly its that i spend too long on here,

like there's anything good to watch on tv! :roll:

yeah I spend far too long on here.

But I've talked to so many people on here that I've grown to care about and I can't really help the fact that I like talking to them a lot of the day :roll:

Hello ^-^ , Wow I just came home from the docter, And I have I dont know the word so I have otitis (Dude is that the right word XD Like my ears, au! xD) & My throath is also almost dead xD , But yeah I will get better ^-^

ooh that sounds nasty :nono: I hope you get better soon :D

yeah I spend far too long on here.

But I've talked to so many people on here that I've grown to care about and I can't really help the fact that I like talking to them a lot of the day :roll:

Exactly! :) Thats how i feel too, we totally understand each other! ;-) haha :)

i get that too Louise, they think im hiding something, but like, this is the only privacy i ever get tbh

Heyy :)

aww i hope you get better soon, that doesnt sound nice :(:hug:

Aww thanks, It hurts like hell, I was in total shock, Cuz I coudn't hear on one side of my ears, So I thought about horrible things Like only hearing Paramore on one side :rotfl: But yeah, with 3 days its gone ^^

Aww thanks, It hurts like hell, I was in total shock, Cuz I coudn't hear on one side of my ears, So I thought about horrible things Like only hearing Paramore on one side :rotfl: But yeah, with 3 days its gone ^^

aww, hearing paramore in 2 ears is better than one! haha :D

haha, she was like how do you make a bebo?

i was like :shifty:

but i made her one & she added all her friends on it haha

aww haha, my mum would check up on me and then comment cause she see's my best friend telling me she loves me or something, i just know what she'd be like