Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

i confess that I wanna kidnap Hayley and take her with me..and demand that we have a picture together..(gone crazy..Hayley's fault)

I confess that if I didn't have so much of a conscience (please say I spelled that right), I would do that exact same thing.

i confess that i really love this piercing (vertical labret) and that i got it done last night but my Mom flipped a shit on me. I had to take it out since i still "live under her roof", but as soon as i move out i'm getting it again.

Vertical_Labret-3.jpg

i confess thats exactly the one i want

AND my guardians give me the same fukcin excuse that you got. :crybad:

I confess i feel like a bitch.

Alot of the time I hate having a boyfriend, I like my space. So then I kinda ingore text messages. But he's such a good guy? bah, i try to talk to him about it but he doesn't understand.

I confess that was a pointless rant.

i confess thats exactly the one i want

AND my guardians give me the same fukcin excuse that you got. :crybad:

i'm sorry :hug:

i confess that my vertical labret didn't hurt that bad. Well not as bad as my conch did. Here is a pic of my conch for reference. It's my favorite piercing:

Picture079.jpg

i also confess that i would have over 30 piercings if i still had all of my piercings :shifty:

i confess that tonight i wanted to go through a red light. I truly thought about it. Why? Because i wondered what it would be like if i wasn't here. Am i suicidal. No. I have been in the past. But sometimes..yeah..

You scare me.:crybad:

A lot sometimes.:hug: