Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

hahaha you would do it, and you know it. ;-)

kevin was like "well. you can pass for over 18. everyone thinks your a parent anyway. so just go and be like 'i forgot my ID.' and say your born in '90. and if that doesnt work, i'll sleep with the bouncer for you. unless he's ugly. then your on your own."

only he's seriuos.

he would do that. lmfao

i was gonna say yes, but then if the dude was ugly then i'm shit outta luck

Do they always check IDs?

Here you have to be 20, and im not 20 yet, but ive still gotten in to a few places coz they didnt ask for id;D It all depends on who you walk in with lol

gah i suck at studying, exam on friday and theres a lot to leard but i just cant concentrate , someone should take away my computer haha

hahaha true true.

hahahaha oh yea lmao! you saw his penis! lmao

i should go tho bells gunna ring kbye

yeah. in person and in picturs >_<

i gotta go in less then 10 min anyway.

chao!!

and dont text me right now,

well..you can.

but my phones off to save battery.

i'll have it on in graphic desisn 6th pd.

chao!!

Do they always check IDs?

Here you have to be 20, and im not 20 yet, but ive still gotten in to a few places coz they didnt ask for id;D It all depends on who you walk in with lol

yeah. they always check IDs. =\

thats just the world in general. I get shit like that all the time because im close to some girls,

people just dont get that a guy and a girl can be best friends without having feelings for each other or getting up to anything!

a lot of my closest friends are girls. yeah i know, i don't get why people don't get that.

it's just annoying that she keeps getting bad press. well at least it looks like it's having no effect..she's still the most popular by most and the favourite to win.

digjdhgnhnthfdh

stupid x factor advert playing diana's performance again

that performance on saturday was shockingly bad, i thought maybe i was the only person in the world who thought so, but almost everywhere i go people are saying how terrible she was. she didn't hit any notes & ahh i just can't stand her :uhh:

edit: no offense to anyone who likes her, its just my opinion :)

digjdhgnhnthfdh

stupid x factor advert playing diana's performance again

that performance on saturday was shockingly bad, i thought maybe i was the only person in the world who thought so, but almost everywhere i go people are saying how terrible she was. she didn't hit any notes & ahh i just can't stand her :uhh:

edit: no offense to anyone who likes her, its just my opinion :)

her performance on saturday weren't her best but it was still great. patience is a difficult song to sing. that is a load of bullshit, everyone i talk to loves her and she has more fans than anyone else on the show put together. if you felt she didn't hit any notes you obviously know nothing about music. what is it about her that you can stand? you just come on here and write a lot of bullshit about her.

^ erm excuse me? i "just come on here and write bullshit about her?"

first time ive spoke about her.

& whether i know about music or not doesn't make a difference, i think her voice was terrible on saturday, my opinion.

i also go on forums on heatworld & new magazine, and i didn't see one post saying they liked her, they all said she should have gone. actually they called her talentless. so its bullshit yeah?

i gave my opinion, no need to fucking attack me for it.

okay yeah whatever..she's only got nearly 200,000 fans on facebook which is tons more than anyone else. i help run her fansite which has more than 4000 members, more than anyone else's fansite.

her voice was not terrible..i don't understand how you can say that but that's your opinion. some people just don't like for some unknown reason. probably cos she has talent and she's gonna win it cos her fanbase is so big.

i'm sorry if you felt i attacked you. i'm just defending her cos i'm a huge fan. iwe just need to respect each other's opinions. it obvious if someone attacks her, i'm gonna defend her.

Wayne as much as i admire your support for Diana. Louise is only voicing her opinion, there WILL be people who wont like her, and i feel your being quite rude to Louise there, It's just her opinion mate, dont rubbish it

yeah i sent her an apology. it's obvious i'm gonna defend her though.

THIS GUY EXISTS SOLELY TO PISS ME OFF I SWEAR.

I can't figure out why, why why WHY someone would behave like he does. I'm not perfect, i realise, but i've dealt with this fucking situation as maturely as i deem myself capable of- no one's getting hurt, or at least they weren't. Now he won't let go and he's only fucking hurting himself and guilt tripping me all over it- IT'S NOT MY FAULT. 2 years is a long time, and i can't figure out how he hasn't got the message. Why hasn't he got the message.

I've done everything for him, and he can't even forget me, even a little bit, just once.

boysboysboysboysARGH.

THIS GUY EXISTS SOLELY TO PISS ME OFF I SWEAR.

I can't figure out why, why why WHY someone would behave like he does. I'm not perfect, i realise, but i've dealt with this fucking situation as maturely as i deem myself capable of- no one's getting hurt, or at least they weren't. Now he won't let go and he's only fucking hurting himself and guilt tripping me all over it- IT'S NOT MY FAULT. 2 years is a long time, and i can't figure out how he hasn't got the message. Why hasn't he got the message.

I've done everything for him, and he can't even forget me, even a little bit, just once.

boysboysboysboysARGH.

kick him in the face. ;D

its not ryan is it? =O