Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

my brothers ill. its just some viral infection, but he's throwing up everywhere and he's only 3. its such ashame, hes just woken up and im pretty sure he's being sick again. he might have to go up to hospital again if he vomits up more blood. its disgusting, but i feel so bad for him, and my mum. i feel helpless up here listening to him crying and my mum trying to help him, but I don't want to get in the way. :(

my brothers ill. its just some viral infection, but he's throwing up everywhere and he's only 3. its such ashame, hes just woken up and im pretty sure he's being sick again. he might have to go up to hospital again if he vomits up more blood. its disgusting, but i feel so bad for him, and my mum. i feel helpless up here listening to him crying and my mum trying to help him, but I don't want to get in the way. :(

he's vomiting blood??? maybe you should get him to a hospital..i hope your brother gets well really soon!!! :hug:

he's vomiting blood??? maybe you should get him to a hospital..i hope your brother gets well really soon!!! :hug:

He did go to hospital, but he wasn't given anything cos he was "significantly ill, but not dangerously". And now today he's much better. He was just kicking and punching me like he usually does haha. My sisters got it too though, shes 4, and at 2am this morning we were sitting in the kitchen with our duvets reading Dora the Explorer books :)

He did go to hospital, but he wasn't given anything cos he was "significantly ill, but not dangerously". And now today he's much better. He was just kicking and punching me like he usually does haha. My sisters got it too though, shes 4, and at 2am this morning we were sitting in the kitchen with our duvets reading Dora the Explorer books :)

yay! so he's ok now? :willy_nilly: i hope he gets all better! and your sister too! awww..that's nice! such a sweet sister...

yeah..i hope everyone get's better..:hug: