Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

Ack, I'm fucking grounded! My fucking biology teacher made a mistake on my report card and my parents don't believe me! They fucking took my iPod (that I bought) away, my internet privileges (Which, if it wasn't for me to install it, none of my family would have internet), I'm also sneaking on right now. I'm pissed, my bio teacher told me he was going to pass me, the day before the notices were sent, and when my mom got it out of the mail... Nothing but a big fat fucking F. Sure I'm getting 4 D's, but that's better than failing. And right now, as of this point, I'm not failing anything, I'm doing all of my homework. And I almost forgot, I cant hang out with any friends and my phone was taken away. And this is all over my fucking Bio teacher's mistake. Right now I'm so pissed!

I'm also pissed because I won't be able to change my song quote tomorrow!

Because I couldn't cover this week for my boss (just she wanted to go get her fuckin nails done), she has limited my hours to my contracted hours for the next month, even though I was originally rota'd to work at least double my contract next week. I know she's just doing it cos I wouldn't come in. I had a crushed nerve in my arm, thats a bloody good enough excuse & she didn't care about it, she just wanted to fuck off out the shop. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD why does she do thisss?

^what's wrong dia? :hug:

I hate stupid people. My friend is dating the school slut. I hate her. She's still doing things with her ex. She took him home the other day and he's always telling her he loves her and shit. My friend doesn't even know and he loves her so much. I feel so bad for him. ;/

That slut better hope she doesnt' hurt him.

:nono:

im fucking ill.

i have a cough, sore throat, sore eyes, headache.

its hard to move, i cant breathe without coughing.

sounds likr a flu, yes?

and this mornin i had a hangover =[

also

i feel like im dying.

You need...

Dr_House_Topo.jpg

^what's wrong dia? :hug:

I hate stupid people. My friend is dating the school slut. I hate her. She's still doing things with her ex. She took him home the other day and he's always telling her he loves her and shit. My friend doesn't even know and he loves her so much. I feel so bad for him. ;/

That slut better hope she doesnt' hurt him.

:nono:

Awww. :(

I should come over and bitchslap her for you. :twisted:

:hug:

Awww. :(

I should come over and bitchslap her for you. :twisted:

:hug:

please! before i have to! haha.

stupifd gurl. she had the audacity to get mad at him for riding in the same car with me and 2 other girls yet she's free to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants!

I can't find to go meet Rob in San Francisco!

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!

:crybad:

*sends flying carpet over for Kailey to use*

please! before i have to! haha.

stupifd gurl. she had the audacity to get mad at him for riding in the same car with me and 2 other girls yet she's free to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants!

Oh don,t worry. *dons lead beeatch-slapping glove* :twisted:

Am I a magnet for crazy drunken people or what?

This morning I went into town with my dad, like any other Sunday morning to get the newspapers. It was about 9:15-9:30. Anyway we parked just outside the shop, got out and as we were walking toward the shop I could hear a couple of guys shouting and swearing at each other in the distance. We went in the shop, got what we wanted, and as we were walking out there were two guys - both drunk. One of them starts to go in the shop, then walked straight out, with the other guy laughing at him.

Anyway, the guy who walked in the shop and walked out then slurred something random that we couldn't make sense of to my dad. We both ignored the guys and walked on ahead of them to the car. We both get in, and close the doors. I put my seatbelt on and the guy OPENS my door. I have no idea what he was gonna do, so I closed it straight away. He then opened it again, and me and some random guy had a tug of war over the car door with him shouting "DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR ON ME". My dad says to close the door, which was what I was trying to do, but couldn't cause this drunken guy is pulling on the door as hard as he can while I'm sat down, with a seatbelt on, pulling with my weaker left arm.

So my Dad gets out of the car, shouts at the guy, who lets go of the door and heads round the back of the car. I un-do my seatbelt and get out of the car too. The guy says "You wanna go?" to my dad, who says "No". He then shouts "GET BACK IN THE CAR THEN". Which we both do, and then the guy walks off with the other guy (who was just standing watching the whole thing happen). Totally crazy though... :nono: