1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

You know I might just do it. Its not worth living a lie for.

Of course, I'm going to have to find the right moment, which could take a while. :P

yeah its hard getting the right moment!

look at it this way - you have to tell her eventually

its better she hears it from you, not someone else

so sooner than later is your best bet!

Hey James!!

Don't worry, Aoiead will be well behaved :)

I feel bad now, Aoife can't give out about me on here atm haha! I joke.

I'd love some Mexican...

why would i give out to you?

i just complain you dont come on here enough

aye we cant wait to see you either james

that these people could worry about. Not who this or that person is sleeping with :roll:

I read something stupid about some politician, I'm guessing it was in the southern United States, that she said that "gays are more of a problem then terrorists." Gag me, seriously?

I seriously hate homophobic people. I have gay friends and family. To see them hurt would break my heart :(

I read something stupid about some politician, I'm guessing it was in the southern United States, that she said that "gays are more of a problem then terrorists." Gag me, seriously?

I seriously hate homophobic people. I have gay friends and family. To see them hurt would break my heart :(

are you for serious? wtf like?

and dont EVEN get me started on the pope!

his statement on how we need to get rid of homosexuals like we need to save the rainforests... f*ck the catholic church. (and i come from a catholic backround lol)

are you for serious? wtf like?

and dont EVEN get me started on the pope!

his statement on how we need to get rid of homosexuals like we need to save the rainforests... f*ck the catholic church. (and i come from a catholic backround lol)

My dad's side of the family is Catholic - well, sorta. My dad was raised Catholic and was always at church every weekend. Too bad it wasn't his thing and he hates religion all together now. :rotfl:

But yeah, I can't stand people, like the pope, who go around saying that. I hate religion...and I don't mean that in an offensive way. It's just not my thing, and I don't choose to practice.

And, hey Sandra!

aoife i don't feel like going back and quoting, but i agree with you so much.

i hate the catholic church, like you don't even know.

and my whole family is catholic, and i even am forced to go to church every sunday, and i still hate it.

their views are select, and they take everything to extremes. i hate it.

don't even get me started.

I have step grandparents who always do grace before dinners and stuff, especially at a family get together. I don't go right away to hold hands and then the next thing you know it's grabbed and held. It frustrates me.

I got lectured once for laughing during it once - but that wasn't because of what they were saying. My brother was being stupid and making me laugh. His fault. I hate getting blamed. :nono:

But yeaaaaaaah. The Catholic church (or any for that matter) are pretty bad with their public appearances and protests.