Anyone lost interest??

the1

OHMYLORD. everybody shut the fuck up. learn how to have a fucking civilized argument without the personal insults, why don't you? it makes you sound WAY more intelligent.

this thread is about OPINIONS. :roll:

hahaha, exactly.

• Like 1

Um. I cant take the truth??

Coming from the girl who states MY preference in music when she doesn't even know me. And she gets it WRONG. You're calling ME ignorant??

LOL

Fuck off.

Yeah well , you're calling me a stupid little slut when you jack shit about me .

alright well , i know you're not gonna take this or believe me or whatever but i'm sorry i shouldn't have made those assumptions , i admit i did guess , from posts you've made and sigs and stuff you've had , i'm sorry i just know people who are like that , think they're really cool and shit cause they listen to screamo and then go round slagging off other bands , sorry i just assumed wrong that you were one of those people , (i do respect your opinion believe it or not )and i get what you were saying , i have absoluetly no problems with screamo or whatever i just know ignorant people who are into it and i guess i was stereotyping from people i knew , sorry .

Yeah well , you're calling me a stupid little slut when you jack shit about me .

alright well , i know you're not gonna take this or believe me or whatever but i'm sorry i shouldn't have made those assumptions , i admit i did guess , from posts you've made and sigs and stuff you've had , i'm sorry i just know people who are like that , think they're really cool and shit cause they listen to screamo and then go round slagging off other bands , sorry i just assumed wrong that you were one of those people , (i do respect your opinion believe it or not )and i get what you were saying , i have absoluetly no problems with screamo or whatever i just know ignorant people who are into it and i guess i was stereotyping from people i knew , sorry .

As long as you apologize then its fine :)

And I didnt mean that as harsh as it came out. Just me trying to stir things up as usual.

Ohhh God , sireously you think those 'tweenage' fangirls are immature and annoying.... As much as i respect you opinion , grow up . stop caring so much about what other people think , who gives a shit if Paramore have some 'tweenage' fans, yes that does happen with success . It's a good thing , means they're appealing to a wider audience, they deserve the success they're getting , i think it's great and i love AWKIF and Riot equally , but i do believe the best from Paramore is yet to come . But anyway why should anyone stop liking a band or a singer , just cause some stupid , self concious person has decided to give them an "uncool" reputation , i mean sireously you are no different than those 'tweenage' fans , you're falling off the bandwagon because a band or singer is now considered "uncool" and they're jumping on the bandwagon cause they are considered cool, there's not much difference . Now you obviously think you're so "hardcore" cause you listen screamo and heavy metal well whoopie do aren't you cool cause you listen to such "hardcore" music with such "hardcore screaming" i mean bloody hell , you really are no different from the tweenage fans . who gives a fuck if people don't like Paramore and consider them "uncool" i don't give a shit if people think that , it's gonna stop me from liking them , wearing their t shirts, listening to their music etc , cause unlike you i'm not self concious and so desperate to fit in and be "cool" ... i have my own taste in music, my own dress sense and i don't give a fuck if people do or don't like it .

and thebrowncoat, i completely agree :]

How does listening to "screamo" music make people hardcore?

You're obviously judging people you don't even know.

How does listening to "screamo" music make people hardcore?

You're obviously judging people you don't even know.

i know . i was making stereotypical comments and i admit that , it was wrong of me im sorry but you know people i do how?? i don't think listening to screamo makes you hardcore at all..i was just taking the piss if anything .. cause i know people who act like that and it annoys me , thinking they're all cool and shit cause they listen to screamo ...

i know . i was making stereotypical comments and i admit that , it was wrong of me im sorry but you know people i do how?? i don't think listening to screamo makes you hardcore at all..i was just taking the piss if anything .. cause i know people who act like that and it annoys me , thinking they're all cool and shit cause they listen to screamo ...

You know people that listen to Saetia, Orchid, Envy and Circle Takes the Square? ;-)

At least she apologises.

Of all the people that have argued on here Holly, me and you are two of them :P

Ahah I know right? We love starting shit haha.

But I actually didn't see the apology before I posted.

I still love them but maybe you lost interest because they've gotten so big.

I was a little mad too when I saw that Paramore was out in the open. I realised that I was selfish. I wanted them not to be famous and successful but every band out there wants to make it. Like Alex from ATL sang "So don't fuck this whole thing up for me, I thought we were a team

but now you're kicking the legs right out from under my dreams." And they work so hard. They barely get to see their family or friends. They do this for us.

I mean if you were in a band wouldn't you want to make it?

• Like 1

i definitely have not lost interest in paramore.

but yes, i have noticed that josh doesnt move around as much when it comes

to performing which really sucks. and he's also more serious. like i remember watching old videos of paramore and josh would always crack me up.

although on the riot dvd, he seemed like his old care-free self. so maybe it's just when he's in front of the camera that he gets serious.

its funny though cuz i remember saying like right after riot came out i didnt want paramore to get bigger. and everyone jumped on my throat calling me selfish. but i guess i am selfish for saying that because i knew that if they got bigger then it will be harder to meet them at shows, bigger crowd means more chances of not being near the stage/seeing the stage, not to mention annoying teenies showing up at the concert. but i've learned to deal with it cuz i know that paramore is getting to live out their dream so im happy for them. they've all sacrificed so much to get this far and they deserve everything they are getting and more. =)