Kristen

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the post from "Hella Good Newsletter."

rumor has it...

ndparamore.jpg

Paramore will be opening for no doubt on their Spring/Summer Amphitheater Tour 2009. The tour will start in April, starting in Southern California, and end on the East Coast. you heard it here first! --HGNewsletter Darren

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=25238003&blogID=453032148

A lot of people on the No Doubt forum aren't too happy, haha.

Maybe they should spend less time bitching about who No Doubt will be playing with and focus and being happy that there actually IS a No Doubt again.

This concert would be awesome. No Doubt puts on great shows.

Here's the post from "Hella Good Newsletter."

Maybe they should spend less time bitching about who No Doubt will be playing with and focus and being happy that there actually IS a No Doubt again.

This concert would be awesome. No Doubt puts on great shows.

Ah, thanks for posting that Shape!

And yeah, I was reading through some of the posts there. I totally agree with you.

I don't think of it as "there is a No Doubt again"... even though they took the break they'd been warning about for years, there was always a No Doubt. I'm glad to have them back on the road and recording though. :)

This would be my dream tour, for sure.

Both bands put on great shows, so this would be amazing!

Paramore is too big to open for bands ...

They don't need to do that anymore.

Yea, because going on tour with one of the most popular bands in the last 15 years would be just awful.:roll:

Maybe they don't need to, but it does nothing but help the band if this happened. And hey, maybe they want to.

Plus, Paramore can't sell out Ampitheaters on their own.

hmmm. i don't know what to think about this.

part of me thinks that paramore wouldn't do it because they're always compared to no doubt, and hayley's said to be the next gwen stefani, and she's said before that she hates that

but part of me kind of wants this to happen. no doubt is so good live and it could be really awesome