Nirvana

the1

nirvana for me equals first band i ever considered to be amazing. i used to play nevermind everyday when i was in middle school and the only reason i stopped doing that was because i got in utero haha. they had such an impact on me that i cant even describe it.

but yeah favorite album is definitely in utero

favorite song is either dumb, all apologies, do re mi, or sappy

oh totally. i don't know about pushed off a cliff, but she was definitely in on it.

Totally. I used to really be into Nirvana a few years back and got into this site called JusticeForKurt (.com I think?) basically with stories of what happened in the lead up to his death, and how the police botched things too. I probably know too much about the "death theories" lol which I won't go into, unless asked ;-)

Fav album: Can't choose

Fav song: Scentless Apprentice (rehearsal demo)

Great that band that has had a big influence in the development of the alternative music, especially in Seattle. And not to forget Sub Pop records

Rape Me is a great song and controversial or so it was received that makes it just even better. I like Mr. Moustache too, the drive in that is amazing. And lets take Lithium as the last one.

Already looking forward to write about them.

• 2 months later...
APPRECIATE

We need a post '92 Live DVD

I'm surprised Courtney hasn't released one tbh

But then again it took like 10 years to get the unreleased b-sides/demos box set... so give it another 5-10 years before we get a live DVD :lol:

• 1 month later...