The good NEW days

Parame

There´s alot of negativity and dislike, it seems, from RIOT! and onwards,

so I thought a positive thread on RIOT! and onwards would be great.

The first song that I heard that catched my attention (besides Emergency) was Misery Business. It´s just so catchy and upbeat!

What about you guys?

• Like 1

^ Exactly.

I remember this girl I used to flirt with introduced them to me with Crushcrushcrush, but I didn´t like that song haha! Then Miz Biz played on fuse and Emergency on the 101 and I was like whaaaat! This is good!

I had heard them before from The Sims 2, but never looked them up.

I liked Pressure in simlish though!

(I also want to apologize for the other thread. Sorry guys, girls, Hayley, Zac, Josh, Jeremy, Taylor and whoever else I might have insulted.)

Happy threadddd :P

Uhm, I think it was Crushx3 and Misery Business, the two that most people only know them by :P But it made me get the album, and start listening to their older stuff, I like both tbh. I don't have a favourite album, they're both amazing <3

The only song I knew before I heard Crush was Emergency. I loved it, but I never really paid attention to Paramore or any of the other songs.

Oh star is really nice, even though I hardly listen to it.

I like the stuff off their demos too, like Another day and Adore too...

Oh, by the way, what REALLY got me into RIOT! was the VMA performance of Misery Business. I was like AWESOME!!! ha ha!

Crushcrushcrush is sad... well, in the sense that the girl and the guy cant be together.