Green Day

little_caro

No, it was good to read! Oh well I wish I could do myself a favour but it won't happen soon. :/

Billie is just adorable as hell. And I saw a video of them playing East Jesus Nowhere and the moment when he asks a child to go up to the stage. Well there was Tré walking away from his drumkit it was so funny. well it's not the best word but you know what I mean. :P

my friend went to see green day yesterday and called me during the songs. ahah i was jealous.

ohh. i might get killed for saying this but why are the lyrics for 21 guns "one, 21 guns"

like i get the whole song just why do they put the "one" in the begining of it?

its been bothering me for awhile. =p

my friend went to see green day yesterday and called me during the songs. ahah i was jealous.

ohh. i might get killed for saying this but why are the lyrics for 21 guns "one, 21 guns"

It may refer to a 21-gun salute. I've found this on wikipedia:

Today, a 21-gun salute is rendered on the arrival and departure of the President of the United States. [...] A 21-gun salute is also rendered to former U.S. Presidents, foreign Heads of State, as well as to Presidents-elect. [...] Each round in a gun salute is fired one at a time.

So maybe it means he's counting the gun shots but as they're fired at one time he can't count it. If you know what I mean.

I hope it helps a little bit.

I used to be such a Green Day nut, to be honest a little obsessive. But that is when I was 14-15 years old and a stupid teenie bopper girl. I still really like them, but 21st Century Breakdown doesn't really thrill me all too much.

Maybe it's just a lot of the piano driven songs? :???:

• Like 1

I used to be such a Green Day nut, to be honest a little obsessive. But that is when I was 14-15 years old and a stupid teenie bopper girl. I still really like them, but 21st Century Breakdown doesn't really thrill me all too much.

Maybe it's just a lot of the piano driven songs? :???:

Yes, maybe. But you know the guys aren't the same as they were in their 20s. Their comprehension have changed. And I think there's no problem with it. I'm not trying to stand for them though I'm a huge fan of them.

Yeah the new album isn't that great but they wrote their feelings into their songs so I think it's good.

Definitely nothing wrong with (sound) change! They're one of the better bands out there. Of course I still really like them, just not huge on their latest release. My favourite has to be 21 Guns and Peacemaker.

Peacemaker is like Misery from the abum Warning. I really like that song. American Eulogy is good too.

I suck at guitar.

But, my friend is letting me borrow her electric.

It's not an excuse haha. I hope you can learn it.

You touched Billie's hair?!! :uhh: YOU ARE SO LUCKY TAYLOR! I'M A LITTLE BIT JEALOUS! I've never been to their concert but if I went to one, I'd die just to see them on stage. I wouldn't even imagine going to the soundcheck and such things!

You will NEVER forget those moments...