The Happy Thread!! part 2

arrrrr x matey

^ have fun! =]

I'm going to see a PCD tribute band tonight, they look really cool. I was speaking to them on myspace and they want to meet me tonight, so I said I'd be head to toe in PCD Gear if they want to talk to me, I won't be hard to miss :rotfl:

^ have fun! =]

I'm going to see a PCD tribute band tonight, they look really cool. I was speaking to them on myspace and they want to meet me tonight, so I said I'd be head to toe in PCD Gear if they want to talk to me, I won't be hard to miss :rotfl:

Thanks, I will. You too! Sounds good. :)

I'm hoping so =]

Where are you going to see them? Is there a good support act?

:mrgreen:

I'm seeing them in Newcastle's arena, was last in there in July for BGT. xD

I haven't heard of the support act before, H8 they're called, or something like that.

The Killers' support last time we saw them sucked though... I don't mind, so long as they do great haha. :)

After running a few miles with the privates, I drove out of the barracks blasting some hardcore punk...sun shining through the windscreen...grabbed some pizza for lunch from the town center...got back...took our unit's Land Rover for a drive in the woods...scouted some of tomorrows training grounds and tried my hand at some cross-country rally. :D After that me and the two lieutenants took off couple of hours early since there was nothing left to do. Life's great! :D

:mrgreen:

I'm seeing them in Newcastle's arena, was last in there in July for BGT. xD

I haven't heard of the support act before, H8 they're called, or something like that.

The Killers' support last time we saw them sucked though... I don't mind, so long as they do great haha. :)

I hope you have a good time! :)

Yeah, shannon, have a good time :D

We went to this cathedral today it was amazing to look at... then we went into town and I got Paramore, 30STM, and The Joker (Heath Ledger) from HMV 8-) (for my room)

Thanks Matt. :)

Oooh posters are purdddy. Which Paramore one was it?

20 minutes. :hyper: