Best and Worst of 2008

The Drummer

Best:

Concerts: Paramore (3), Jack's Mannequin (3), Phantom Planet (2), Paper Route (2), Fun (1), Treaty of Paris (1), Dear and the Headlights (1), and Jimmy Eat World (1)

-Seeing all these bands for the first time was amazing and the Jack's Mannequin show I went to was filmed for a DVD! I'm so excited on that.

-Meeting Andrew McMahon, Phantom Planet, and Paper Route was amazing.

Andrew McMahon is so nice.

Other:

-This year, the drum line I am in was very successful. It's amazing to be stopped at places and meet random people who enjoyed your drum line.

-I've made so many new friends this year, it's unbelievable. I am friends with people I never imagined becoming friends with.

-I got a new drum set:)

-I think I've matured so much this year

I was gonna make a thread like this actually. :P haha

Anyways,

Best: - Paramore concert

- My dog survived his surgery

Worst:- Found out that i have 4 injurys in one of my knees, and 3 in the other knee

- Kinda lost touch with one of my best friends

Best:

Concerts: Paramore (3), Jack's Mannequin (3), Phantom Planet (2), Paper Route (2), Fun (1), Treaty of Paris (1), Dear and the Headlights (1), and Jimmy Eat World (1)

-Seeing all these bands for the first time was amazing and the Jack's Mannequin show I went to was filmed for a DVD! I'm so excited on that.

-Meeting Andrew McMahon, Phantom Planet, and Paper Route was amazing.

Andrew McMahon is so nice.

Other:

-This year, the drum line I am in was very successful. It's amazing to be stopped at places and meet random people who enjoyed your drum line.

-I've made so many new friends this year, it's unbelievable. I am friends with people I never imagined becoming friends with.

-I got a new drum set:)

-I think I've matured so much this year

im jealous you got to meet andrew mcmahon.

Best: Seeing the x factor tour & meeting the contestants, seeing Hope live and meeting them again, then Phoebe sending me a card.

When PCD released their new album.

Seeing Avril Lavigneeee <3 and Biffy Clyro..

My parents wedding party, the only time I could get drunk in front of my parents, it was hilarious :)

Everything going right for my mum after she worked hard for it.

Finding this forum and meeting some of the most amazing people.

& Xmas :)

Worst: I'd also like to keep that to myself :P

Best:

Concerts:

30 Seconds To Mars (and meeting them), Paramore, Kill Hannah (and meeting), also supports singer, Luke from Saving Aimee, Kids In Glass Houses (meeting two of them), Kill Hannah again and meeting them, also meeting My Passion, the support.

Days:

The Dark Knight with Alice.

Twilight with Hayley and Jordan. (Not so much the film, but just having fun.)

Blackpool pleasure beach with Ashlee and Jonathan.

A+ in English.

Making some fantastic friends.

Lyn-z and Gerard- my heroes- expecting a baby together.

Worst:

Operation, although it was kinda cool too.

Kinda drifting apart from certain friends.

Family bust-ups.

Failing at life.

Pets dying.

Lyn-z getting pregnant, meaning I can't meet her.

Bests:

Seeing Paramore Live

Making friends with someone, who's made a bigger impact on my life than anyone ever has and i doubt ever will

Going to France to see my football team play in europe, memory of a lifetime

Being chosen to play a big part on this forum by becoming a moderator, This forum has been great this year, its had its ups and its had its downs, but we're still here and still going, and i promise it'll only improve in 2009

Worsts:

Falling in love with someone i cant have

Working at the weekends,

going out with someone that just wasnt right for me, and i should have known that

Best:

Linkin Park Concert which was turned into a live CD, DVD combo. Which I might watch now.

Worst:

Picking up my exam results. I failed badly I only got one A. I should have got at least 3. I failed French by 1 mark.

My great grandmother died.

Drifting away from many many friends.

Realising many things that just aren't possible for me.

My dad getting in two motorcycle accidents.

Realising Disturbed were playing really close to where I live the day of the concert.

Best: 2 Paramore concerts, finally getting a guitar, becoming closer to my friends and finally feeling like I fit in somewhere, my new (and now former) travel softball team, meeting Katie and Catie! :D, twilight!

Worst: The fact that it took me so long to find a good group of friends... we're all going to college in the fall anyway..., the fact that my awesome team broke up, school softball this year (I actually have nightmares about it...), the fact that I can't find a job

best: paramores gig here in may/going to so many gigs lol.

meeting danny jones and tom fletcher (and danny wearing the hat i gave him on a regular basis).

meeting a couple of great new people.

getting a new horse.

worst: flip (my last horse) dying - still cant think about him without getting upset tbh. he died in september.

losing a best friend. well, it feels that way anyway.

feeling so fucking miserable a lot of the time.

all in all, i cant wait for 2009. i just think it cant be hard for it to be better than 2008 for me! cant wait to go to college at the end of the summer more than anything. but still, theres someone i'll really miss seeing every day... she'll know who she is lol. shes a nob.

:)

cant wait to go to college at the end of the summer more than anything. but still, theres someone i'll really miss seeing every day... she'll know who she is lol. shes a nob.

:)

AW DUDE!

Who'll come to lunch with me?!

I'll have to drag Macswan everyday and he'll be all OOAW BUT I GUTTA DOOO MA EEEENGLIIISH HOOOMEWUUUURK.

:crybad: