What do you want out of 2009?

JJ Riot

I hope my mom, my bro and I will live a better life next year. I mean we're a little bit poor but you don't know how much. I won't complain about it. I got used to it. That's life!:D Lol.

So all I want is living a better life and making a real, true friend. Not fake. I don't wanna be let down again. I've suffered a lot.:nono:

I feel what you are saying. It's just unfair when you see others with simply things such as a real friend.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel what you are saying. It's just unfair when you see others with simply things such as a real friend.

Others say they have the best friends in the world. Bot for what? For hanging around? For shopping? I know a lot of people who say that. And they think they have the bestest friend in all the world.

But to me a real friend isn't equal with just shopping.

Others say they have the best friends in the world. Bot for what? For hanging around? For shopping? I know a lot of people who say that. And they think they have the bestest friend in all the world.

But to me a real friend isn't equal with just shopping.

I have to agree. A real friend would be more than someone to go shopping with. It's someone you can open up your feelings to knowing that they will not speak of it with anyone else.

I have to agree. A real friend would be more than someone to go shopping with. It's someone you can open up your feelings to knowing that they will not speak of it with anyone else.

True. When I feel I can trust someone, I always test if I can really trust him/her. I just tell him/her something and I ask him/her not to tell anyone it. If he/she fails, I'll think more if I can trust him/her or not. I hope you understand what I mean.

True. When I feel I can trust someone, I always test if I can really trust him/her. I just tell him/her something and I ask him/her not to tell anyone it. If he/she fails, I'll think more if I can trust him/her or not. I hope you understand what I mean.

I know what you mean. I personally don't do that, because I'm not really "Friends" with anyone.

Linkin Park Lyric seems needed here.

"Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,

Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?"

Yes, really. That's true. But I have to realize that the songs have much emotions. I mean they are so true. Most of the songs is inspired by the life. If it has sense.

I love how pretty much every girls resolution mentions:

Getting a partner

and

Losing weight.

So i'm going to say mine:

Get a girlfriend,

Lose weight,

Get a Ped,

Get a tattoo,

Get my snakebites AGAIN,

Quit smoking,

Get stoned and drunk more,

Lose the friends that don't appreciate me, and spend time with the ones that do,

Be more healthy

and

Be nicer to people. ;D

Hmmm

-Stop dying hair for a while..even though i doubt it :nono:

-Stop cutting my hair. Let it grow..

-Be in a relationship only if i feel some 'love' for a guy, not because i just want one, you know?

-Be more quiet lol

-Get better grades

-On my birthday, go watch a rated R movie :D (I go watch them but never really bought the ticket for it, bnut im turning 17 now)

-Stop hitting on younger guys :shifty: lol

-Donate blood, again

-World peace, more like home peace really ha