YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

i dont get you me at 6... sorry, just my opinion. i heard someone refer to them as hardcore on the train yesterday after the wembley gig, i sort of just wanted to lol quite badly.

thats just retarded. their early demo/ep stuff is miles away from what they do now to be fair, but its also very shit.

in general im just not a big fan of their music, yeah it's alrgiht, but its just alright in my opinion, they just sound too familiar to me. i'll give a band credit if they put on a good show though (even if i dont like the band), and last night i just thought it wasn't all that

My gf went to see them in March or something at the Roundhouse, she got dragged along by a friend, and thought they were good, but she listened to them again yesterday and found she only really liked one song, said they were trying too hard to be American :lol:

Yeah, same kind of thing here, they got a great reception too, there were obviously loads of fans, just felt like they could have had a bit more of a go to win someone like me over.. Having said that, I didn't mind it, I mean, it wasn't completely crap :P

yeah same with my gig, a lot of poeple were having a lot of fun (taking into account the fact that it was the poorest id seen them play). theyre sound was piss-poor that night too, but thats not really their fault.

My gf went to see them in March or something at the Roundhouse, she got dragged along by a friend, and thought they were good, but she listened to them again yesterday and found she only really liked one song, said they were trying too hard to be American :lol:

actually you just reminded me. the one thing that really pisses me off about them is that theyre from weybridge...in surrey. what's the need for the accent? even when he was speaking yesterday, i heard a hint of it? it was just like.. oh no.

i was listening to the old version of save it for the bedroom today, actual laugh. ive met josh and i wouldnt say his accent sounds at all american though.

(i did however think they were american for about the first six months that i listened to them).

Yeah, I don't think they sound American, but that type of music is kind of America's domain if you think about it? :P