Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

It's my dad's wedding on sunday. Now, that isn't part of the rant - i am infact entirely happy for them, couldn't be happier it's about time etc. etc.

It's the preparation that goes into it. For example, i have just got my nails done for the wedding. Now, i have bitten my nails for the past 17 years of my life, and there is nothing i can do to break the habit - i have tried - and now i have these acrylic things extending from my fingertips. and i keep catching them on everything and they hurt.

Also, i have not been skating for 2 weeks so i don't get injured or bruised for the wedding photos (my shins are not pretty), and yesterday i go to play the teachers vs. pupils game of rounders at lunchtime thinking, oh, rounders, what's the worst that can happen ?! -I FELL OVER AND GRAZED MY KNEE. un. im. pressed.

Also also, the shoes i have bought to wear are stupidly high because me and my sisters began a "who can be tallest" competition with our heels and my competitive nature meant i have to win. I did. I will now be crippled for the rest of my life after tomorrow.

Also also also, my boyfriend is coming to the wedding tomorrow, where he has to be subjected to the judgments of my incredibly judgmental and snobby family. All of my family. Ever single membe rof my family. And he's lovely, he's perfect, but i know they're going to find everything wrong with him just because he's older and hasn't got a job. Goddamnnnniitttt.

What a completely uselessly long and pointless rant.

Huh.

It's my dad's wedding on sunday. Now, that isn't part of the rant - i am infact entirely happy for them, couldn't be happier it's about time etc. etc.

It's the preparation that goes into it. For example, i have just got my nails done for the wedding. Now, i have bitten my nails for the past 17 years of my life, and there is nothing i can do to break the habit - i have tried - and now i have these acrylic things extending from my fingertips. and i keep catching them on everything and they hurt.

Also, i have not been skating for 2 weeks so i don't get injured or bruised for the wedding photos (my shins are not pretty), and yesterday i go to play the teachers vs. pupils game of rounders at lunchtime thinking, oh, rounders, what's the worst that can happen ?! -I FELL OVER AND GRAZED MY KNEE. un. im. pressed.

Also also, the shoes i have bought to wear are stupidly high because me and my sisters began a "who can be tallest" competition with our heels and my competitive nature meant i have to win. I did. I will now be crippled for the rest of my life after tomorrow.

Also also also, my boyfriend is coming to the wedding tomorrow, where he has to be subjected to the judgments of my incredibly judgmental and snobby family. All of my family. Ever single membe rof my family. And he's lovely, he's perfect, but i know they're going to find everything wrong with him just because he's older and hasn't got a job. Goddamnnnniitttt.

What a completely uselessly long and pointless rant.

Huh.

My ex and I are still friends but he still doesn't like to hang out at my house 'cause my family doesn't like him. My family is so judgmental too I hate it.

As for my rant: I'm sick and tired of my mom being such a bitch. Why can't she be like a normal mom and be mean sometimes but also nice? Instead, she's a bitch who overreacts to everything, is a fucking health nut and can't stand if there's one single spec of dust on her perfect wood floors. It's so annoying. ONCE in a while, she can be fun. Why can't she always be like that?

I do hate being on my own sometimes! Usually ends up in me getting reaally depressive thoughts about myself.

Currently im on the "I really try to hard to be nice/make friends" mood! Obviously the common sense part of me knows im thinking rubbish. But its the part of me that makes my mind play tricks that gets to me.

Im perfectly fine in person with no worries, just when im alone my mind wanders.

I would like to be better please?!

Everyone's gonna hate me for this one BUT I just feel like it has to be said.

The fact that someone either has to love something, or hate it. No one can be in the middle with anything. I mean, I like Twilight, but that doesn't make me an obsessed fan who screams and cries if they ever saw Robert Pattinson or something. Same with the Jonas Brothers. I really like them, but it doesn't mean I'm obsessed.

I just had a first hand experience on Tuesday and found it completely ridiculous the way people act. I had a 14 year old girl pulling my hair because she was pissed that I was on front of her when they came out to sign autographs. Then inside when they happened to walk right behind mine and my friends seats before the show, girls were clawing at each other, trying to get closer to the boys. I mean, come on! They're just people!

I also hate the fact that everyone has to talk shit on things that are huge, like the Jonas Brothers. Everyone looks up to the Beatles so much, but they had fans exactly like the Jonas Brothers. They are our generations Beatles. and I bet that if the people who talk shit on them ever got the chance to meet them, they would just kiss their asses.

And for the people that "hate" the Jonas Brothers and keep saying that girls should treat them like normal people... Well, don't you think you should too? I mean, you are just judging them off of the music they make and what their fans are like. That's not really giving them a chance, is it? and all people deserve a chance to be liked, famous or not.

So while you're telling all the screaming, crying girls to treat the boys like real people, maybe you should take your own advice, and stop jumping to conclusions.

tyfyt

The only thing I disagree with is that the Jo Bros are nothing like the beatles, but yeah ;-)

I was meaning their fans, not their music. Even then, both groups made pop music. I don't really see much difference in them.