Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

He did it again! I asked my ex [who is supposed to be one of my best friends] to come over to fix my computer and he said he already made plans to go hiking with his friend Dan. But then Dan couldn't go. So what does he do instead of helping me? Go out with his friend Vicky. Plus before I even asked him to fix my computer AND before he even made plans with Dan, I asked him if he could hang out and he said he didn't know. Ugh!!! I'm so sick of this. I'm so sick of crying over him. He's such an ass hole but I love him. Heeelllllllpppppp!

Well maybe he doesn't feel really comfortable being around you that much...maybe he needs time!When did you break up?and for how long were you together?

We were together for almost 6 months and we broke up a little over 2 months ago. And I know what you mean about maybe he needs time. But here's the thing. [i just told Matt this in the confession thread] At first we were going to wait a month before we started talking to each other again.... but then HE didn't want to do that. He suggested that we talk anyway. But then it was awkward plus it was hard for me to talk to him as a friend because I still loved him. So I told him I had to wait a few months. But then again, he said let's talk and pull through the awkwardness. He's the one bringing these things up and then he acts like an ass hole.