Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Maaaate I understand, if I was still living in London I would have been like you XD!!!

I was just worried about ordering it from a different store for a while, but then I thought well if it's really already sold out in the US and Canada has copies, I've got to try. And then the price was good, so Dad was alright with it. =]

Maaaate I understand, if I was still living in London I would have been like you XD!!!

I was just worried about ordering it from a different store for a while, but then I thought well if it's really already sold out in the US and Canada has copies, I've got to try. And then the price was good, so Dad was alright with it. =]

well i am glad u got it

^haha nooo trust me it would be impossible to b like this guy.

we were once best friends and now hes like messaging me and commenting me and iming like crazzy and its freaking me out so i just dont reply then he posted like 2 bullitins saying how he has no friends now cuz of me and hes gunna suck at life and fail and its my fault.

i find it kinda funny actually, also its just annoying.

^ oh get a life seriously not everyone was gunna get one it is impossible

*FACEPALM* *SARCASM ON*no lie ?SACARSM OFF* :nono:

I am glad you have one Lara, just that all american members were saying the same thing and was annoying me

:hug:

i'm german