Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

People can be downright sick! Me and my friend were walking through 7-11, minding our own freaking business, just getting loads of junk food and being weird. so, we were walking through the isle closest to the checkers, when we saw condoms. Knowing us 11 year old girls (note that, people) we giggled and whatnot. then, some creep-o mexican dude came up and was like, "you guys buying condoms?" and we were like :shifty:, wtf, no. "were were just like, walking down the isle, and we saw that and we were all like, what the heck?" and then he was like *insert creepy pervy chuckle here*. people these days...

Two days into my school year and it's already horrid. Two of my best friends have left the school, so it's empty as all hell. Also, my favorite teacher who was our therapist (and the campus priest) left over the summer. School doesn't feel like school anymore. I never enjoyed it but I always looked forward to seeing my friends and I always knew that if I had a problem, my teacher would be there. Everyone talked to him. We all sought guidance from him, and now there's no one there.

Today, our second day, my History teacher gave us a freaking quiz, which I failed. I studied so much. I read it over and over last night, this morning, before class, and I knew that section left to right, up and down. I got the quiz paper and completely blanked. Lovely.

I really don't want to be there this year. Everything's changed and I don't know it anymore. I understand that it'll take some getting used to, but ugh. And my math class is all filled with sophomores who like to talk and yell and not pay attention. I'm a junior and have to take the lower level math because frankly, I suck at math. I used to try and be nice but this year I'm so fed up already that I don't care who likes me or who hates me because if I'm trying to listen to the lesson being taught and kids are screaming and bumping into me because they're messing around, I'll say shut up.

I just need to give it time. It's not going to be perfect the first couple of days. AHHH.

Actually I don't wanna meet my brother, his wife and her mother. No. Just to talk about all those shitty things? I don't wanna ruin my Friday.

And I'm sure they won't eat at all because they'll be in hurry as always and have no time to eat the lunch what my mom always cooks for them. :nono: