Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

my parents keep bugging to get a job. so finally i get a interview for one and there apparently to busy to take me to it. and they wont buy me a car cause i need to pay for it. well i cant pay for it if i dont have a job!

damn

i have that same exact problem! i asked my parents if they get me a car id pay them back when i get a job but they said maybe.... i doubt it'll happen tho

Wow Catie, those are some bastards in the fan club, they should have like a HUUUGE Paramore-knowledge quiz for everyone in the fan club, make them take it, and if they get more than one question wrong then they're OUT!!! D=

how can you not know Taylor or Josh!?!? WHAT THE FUCK????? After all this time, and everything!!!!

yeah and they call themselves fans psssh

It pretty much comes down to that we'll move sooner than expected, and with that, I'll lose all my friends I have in school :/.

Awhhh Demmmmmsterrr. That fucking sucks. :-x You only mentioned recently how much you'd hate to move. I'm so sorry hun. You'll still be able to go back and visit Dion and your other friends, surely? I know it won't be the same, but just be lucky you're not moving to the other side of the world. :hug: If you want to talk, you can call me at any time. :hug:

Awhhh Demmmmmsterrr. That fucking sucks. :-x You only mentioned recently how much you'd hate to move. I'm so sorry hun. You'll still be able to go back and visit Dion and your other friends, surely? I know it won't be the same, but just be lucky you're not moving to the other side of the world. :hug: If you want to talk, you can call me at any time. :hug:

....Like I did. :P

haha.