Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Last night was the Set Your Goals concert I've been wanting to go to for months. But then my mom made me decide between seeing them or seeing Brand New in October. Since I've already seen Set Your Goals, I chose Brand New. My friend Tommy went last night and I called him before and said "If you see or meet Matt Wilson, HAVE HIM CALL ME." And he was like "Kailey, I probably won't meet him. But okay." And then about 2 hours later, I get a call from my friend Tommy. So I answer and I hear "Hi, Kailey? This is Matt Wilson from Set Your Goals!" And I talked to him and FLIIIPPPPPEEDDD OUUUUTTT (after I got off the phone, of course). Now you're probably wondering why this is in the rant thread...

I ALMOST WENT. I COULD HAVE MET MATT WILSON. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO MEET HIM FOR YEARS. I LOVE HIM.

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML.

This is Tommy(left) with Matt Wilson.

D:

I was so depressed last night. Ahaha. At least I got to talk to him on the phone! But still.... :/

im going with a random rant! lol

i really wish my looks were different! i seem to look decent in the mirror but when really it's not so decent! i look generally a mess

hopefully itll change when i get older but currently whenever i see photos of me out i always look reaally bad! my hair is usually rubbish and then i just look stupid lol

People can be so fucking sick! I was searching around, clicked on something, bam, instant dead babies. I cried so hard. this boyfriend guy killed his girlfriend and her two little babies.

believe me you haven't seen the worse you can see on the internet!

part of me is permanently scarred!

i can't believe they replaced the carpet in the band room with tile!!! wtf!?! yes, it's easier to clean but they have fucked up the sound in there. and everyone in the school will be able to hear us more now. so great job superindendant, thanks for ruining the band room and messing with things you know nothing about.

my mom is such a bitch sometimes. i freakin love her to death but she needs to chill out.

ive had my permit since april when i turned 17. which is a year after when i was originally suppose to get my permit. at 17 i shouldve gotten my license. well since i got my permit ive driven for 3 minutes the day i got my permit. and i NEED to start driving ASAP because my test for my license is october 9th. she just never takes me driving and i ask her everyday to take me and she just doesnt.

so yesterday we planned that we were going today. we were going to take my grandma's car. i thought we were going after my grandma got out of work at 4. so i called my mom at three (i had slept ovr my friends house the night before) and she flipped out on my like screaming at my while i was at my friend's house and everyone could hear her yelling at me.

apparently we were suppose to go while my grandma was in work and drive around my grandma's development. i didnt know that. and if she told me i didnt heard her or notice she said something. there is no need to scream at my because i didnt know that. sorry i didnt know (prob wasnt paying attention when she told me) she didnt need to crucify me for it. if we were going to go driving earlier in the day all she couldve done was call me and i wouldve gone home so we can go driving. no big deal. but of course my mother has to flip out about everything.

in conclusion i will prob fail my driving test because i have a month to learn how to drive for my test in october. awesome, i'll prob get yelled at for that one too.

if i got my permit when i was originally suppose to this wouldnt be a problem. :nono:

my mom is such a bitch sometimes. i freakin love her to death but she needs to chill out.

ive had my permit since april when i turned 17. which is a year after when i was originally suppose to get my permit. at 17 i shouldve gotten my license. well since i got my permit ive driven for 3 minutes the day i got my permit. and i NEED to start driving ASAP because my test for my license is october 9th. she just never takes me driving and i ask her everyday to take me and she just doesnt.

so yesterday we planned that we were going today. we were going to take my grandma's car. i thought we were going after my grandma got out of work at 4. so i called my mom at three (i had slept ovr my friends house the night before) and she flipped out on my like screaming at my while i was at my friend's house and everyone could hear her yelling at me.

apparently we were suppose to go while my grandma was in work and drive around my grandma's development. i didnt know that. and if she told me i didnt heard her or notice she said something. there is no need to scream at my because i didnt know that. sorry i didnt know (prob wasnt paying attention when she told me) she didnt need to crucify me for it. if we were going to go driving earlier in the day all she couldve done was call me and i wouldve gone home so we can go driving. no big deal. but of course my mother has to flip out about everything.

in conclusion i will prob fail my driving test because i have a month to learn how to drive for my test in october. awesome, i'll prob get yelled at for that one too.

if i got my permit when i was originally suppose to this wouldnt be a problem. :nono:

Your mom really needs to chill out.

Anyways I have a question. If you get your permit, an istructor will teach you how to drive, right? Or that person can be anyone? I don't get it.

^ in all honesty I'm sure you'll pass your drivers test even if you haven't practiced much. before I took mine i was pretty nervous about it but i was like, there are a lot of stupid people who have a license who should not be able to drive yet all passed this test, so how hard could it honestly be? lol

That's what I think too. But I haven't driven for 2 months because my instructor is in hospital. :nono: