Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i havent played tennis in forever cause i have like this thing and out of nowhere i cant breath if i run too much and it gets really bad. so i went back to practice and my coach starts yelling at me for stopping when we were running. i couldnt get any air in my lungs and this guy could give less of a shit.

and this girl was acting all smug. shes one of those bitchy people who love it when i fail.

ughh.

my littleish rant!

sometimes i do consider why im so nice. usually it ends up in either being used by people or just being shitted on!

there have been times when ive been nice to people only for them to completely throw it in my face or think im a creep for being nice or overly forward to help so i do question myself at times!

other times i have changed myself to try and fit in and that obviously didnt work!

i have always believed being nice to people makes good things happen to you back! which obviously is a flawed theory

maybe i should do nothing? or am i just that sort of person who can never be himself?

im so confused lol

I ordered a t-shirt online on wednesday for a hen party, this saturday. Now, I've just checked my emails and apparently I won't be getting my t-shirt as they are out of stock. Why didn't they tell me that before they took the money from me?! My mam is going to kill me as I have nothing to wear for my sister's hen night this weekend. :-x Fucking TWATS. If I had net at home, I may have been able to sort this, but no, urgggghhh.