Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I seriously want to rip someone's larynx right now.

I didn't know that it was illegal to voice my own opinion without be completely thrashed in return. Apparently your opinion is more valid that mine. Good to fucking know.

......I hate that.:???:

I know how it feels, it's happened to me plenty of times. I get scared of posting on forums about stuff sometimes because of it. XD

:hug:

What? How?

EDIT: Myspace has been spackarised for me lately, maybe it's just the sites fault.

For unknown reasons somebody deleted one of my friends from the list. I can't remember if anyone knows my password. :nono: Shit...she'll think I've done on purpose. :-x

^the bad thing is the class I'm gunna be in i dont know any one so i have to go and hunt down my friends to sit with at the assembly which is nearly impossible.

and the Lakers basketball team is gunna be there. i dont like the lakers. ahaha. but my friends grandpa owns them or something

oh my god james :hug:

what happened?

i'm so sorry

He died in a car crash on the 7th August, while we were on holiday in London at the time. So basically the last week...

Well let's just say I've had better weeks. :(

:hug: we love ya James :hug:

they really need to come up with a better phrase than "im sorry" cause right now it just seems so useless...

yes i agree. it just doesnt seem to be good enough.

but i am very sorry for you loss james :hug:

if you ever need anyone to talk to im here