The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I gotta go - cinema calls. :hyper:

ida you got a pm ;-)

erika sure i will :hug:

SO BYEZ DEARS :kiss:

bye! take care and enjoy! yay! gummi bears!:hyper::hug:

Glad to hear. :P I'm feeling great too cause it's the weekend! :hyper: And I also had a good day at school. But how was your day? :)

wow that's good! today was my first day of classes :) it was good too..although i've got boring subjects lol!

hahaha Guro..

wow that's good! today was my first day of classes :) it was good too..although i've got boring subjects lol!
Oh thanks. What? Sorry what does mean that it was your first day of classes? You got eye classes or your something about your class at school? :) Sorry I'm an idiot I just didn't get it. :rotfl: Well I also had some boring subjects like maths and biology but I had so much fun with my friends that I forgot all those things. :P

Well I'm wathing 40 Days of Riot! in youtube so I'm a little bit slow to write cause I'm watching it. :) I also write here and just enjoy the day. But how are you? :P

Cool =D

I am pretty good, gonna celebrate my birthday today (: You?:hug:

Cool =D

I am pretty good, gonna celebrate my birthday today (: You?:hug:

Yeah it is, 40 Days of Riot! is amazing and I have just watched about 10 minutes of it. :hyper: Just watched a "It smells like a hamster" scene. :rotfl: Oh do you have a birthday today? Or soon? :) Well if it's today or I'm not here when your birthday is I it say now:

Happy Birthday Guro! :willy_nilly: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :willy_nilly:

Yeah it is, 40 Days of Riot! is amazing and I have just watched about 10 minutes of it. :hyper: Just watched a "It smells like a hamster" scene. :rotfl: Oh do you have a birthday today? Or soon? :) Well if it's today or I'm not here when your birthday is I it say now:

Happy Birthday Guro! :willy_nilly: :hyper: :hug: :hyper: :willy_nilly:

I love that! :D

Nope, not today, hehe. It's on sunday (:

Yeah like I wrote. Have you invited a lot of your friends? And are your parents home while you are celebrating with your friends? Just curious to know. :)

Hehe, yeah (:

We're gonna be 9. And nope, i threw them out, haha xD

wow..i missed that! i think i'm gonna watch it tomorrow! haha..I'm great! thanks!
Yeah it's good if you watch it cause it's great. And glad to hear that you are feeling great still and no problem. ;-)

Hehe, yeah (:

We're gonna be 9. And nope, i threw them out, haha xD

Nine is pretty good number of people cause 9 is also my favourite number. And nine isn't too much or too less (can you say too less? :o but you know what I mean). And yeah haha that's good cause parents are always on the way if you have your friends at home. :P Where are your parents now? :)

Yeah it's good if you watch it cause it's great. And glad to hear that you are feeling great still and no problem. ;-)

Nine is pretty good number of people cause 9 is also my favourite number. And nine isn't too much or too less (can you say too less? :o but you know what I mean). And yeah haha that's good cause parents are always on the way if you have your friends at home. :P Where are your parents now? :)

I think it is too little, but not sure. :P

Haha, i know xD Right now they're home, but they'll leave before my friends are coming. (:

I have to go now, byebye!:hug:

I think it is too little, but not sure. :P

Haha, i know xD Right now they're home, but they'll leave before my friends are coming. (:

I have to go now, byebye!:hug:

Yeah it might be my English isn't the best so. ;-) Okay that's cool then if they are not there when the friends come. And okay bye bye! :hug:

haha! right! super awesome!
Yeah it is. Btw did you realize one message whch was an answer to you? :P Sorry just had to ask cause you didn't say anything to it. :D

what message? i guess i missed it..:oops:
Oh it's okay if you didn't realize it. :hug: It was in the end of the previous page so I think I wouldn't have realized it either so. :) Here it is:

Oh thanks. What? Sorry what does mean that it was your first day of classes? You got eye classes or your something about your class at school? :) Sorry I'm an idiot I just didn't get it. :rotfl: Well I also had some boring subjects like maths and biology but I had so much fun with my friends that I forgot all those things. :P

oh..I mean..it was my first day at school today..Math..I totally hate it! lol haha yeah..they're the only things that keep me wanting to go back to school!
Oh your first day at school? Did you have an holiday and now you came back to school or what? :) And did you like your schoolday? Yeah maths what a horrible school subject. And yeah friends are the best! :P

Heeeeeey!
Hi there! Sup? :)

I'm gonna watch 40 more days of Riot! in youtube so I'll be back in 7 minutes.