The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

yeah, I do it with a hair trimmer! so it's easy! :razz:

But okay...if I were a girl, I wouldn't do it by myself, too! ;-)

wow, brown! sounds really...different! :razz:

Okay with a hair trimmer, that sounds better! With hair trimmer it's so much easier isn't it? :)

Yeah I'm a girl so I don't do it myself. :P And I wouldn't have letted my sister to do it if she wouldn't have done her job well. But she did one mistake so I had to fire her. :rotfl: Well that's so normal. Always blonds want to try to colour brown but usually blonds will cru when they see what kinda they looks with the brown hair. I also almost cried but I have to live with it. :)

I'm definitly gonna vote for Beccs next time in the PF awards. :D This time I voted for Betty as best graphics maker cuz I absolutely adore her stuff!

Oh my gosh that must look awesome! Did you already take pics? :D

Aw thanks hun :hug:

that's great that you remember it - I'm proud! :mrgreen:

No, I don't know. It says that my Internet stick isn't compatible with the Windows XP versyion I have now. ::/

I hope so....my neighbour will take a look at it tomorrow.

Yeah I know what you mean. ;-) Betty's stuff are also amazing! :hyper: I don't know who am I gonna vote in the next PF awards and I'm not even sure when is gonna be the next PF awards. Do you know? :)

Yeah I think so too! Well I actually haven't taken pictures yet but I will tomorrow and hopefully send some here. :)

Aww no problem hunni. :hug:

Haha it's great making people proud I'm also pretty proud of myself. :mrgreen: It's hard to remeber a one little word. :rotfl:

Hmm that sounds weird. I don't know what to say. :o

Hmmmm, I give you another hug. :hug:

Okay with a hair trimmer, that sounds better! With hair trimmer it's so much easier isn't it? :)

Yeah I'm a girl so I don't do it myself. :P And I wouldn't have letted my sister to do it if she wouldn't have done her job well. But she did one mistake so I had to fire her. :rotfl: Well that's so normal. Always blonds want to try to colour brown but usually blonds will cru when they see what kinda they looks with the brown hair. I also almost cried but I have to live with it. :)

Yep, it is!^^

You fired your sister...I have to do it, too! xD

Yeah...maybe^^

But I think it looks great! ;-)

Yeah I know what you mean. ;-) Betty's stuff are also amazing! :hyper: I don't know who am I gonna vote in the next PF awards and I'm not even sure when is gonna be the next PF awards. Do you know? :)

Yeah I think so too! Well I actually haven't taken pictures yet but I will tomorrow and hopefully send some here. :)

Aww no problem hunni. :hug:

Haha it's great making people proud I'm also pretty proud of myself. :mrgreen: It's hard to remeber a one little word. :rotfl:

Hmm that sounds weird. I don't know what to say. :o

Hmmmm, I give you another hug. :hug:

No, I don't know. Maybe in march or april. :D

awesome! I'm eager to see them. :hyper:

you really can be proud!

awesome - I love hugs. :hug::hug::hug:

No, I don't know. Maybe in march or april. :D

awesome! I'm eager to see them. :hyper:

you really can be proud!

awesome - I love hugs. :hug::hug::hug:

So soon? :) I really though it's about twice a year but it propably is more often. That sounds cool that it might be soon! :hyper:

Oh that sounds cool! I'm also very eager about my hair so it sounds great if someone is eager to see them. :D

I also love hugs. :willy_nilly:

Hug Attack! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So soon? :) I really though it's about twice a year but it propably is more often. That sounds cool that it might be soon! :hyper:

Oh that sounds cool! I'm also very eager about my hair so it sounds great if someone is eager to see them. :D

I also love hugs. :willy_nilly:

Hug Attack! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I really don't know. I just guessed cuz one time they where in June or July and then in December again. :)

Yes, I'm really eager - you always look so cute. :D

yay for hug attack :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Yep, it is!^^

You fired your sister...I have to do it, too! xD

Yeah...maybe^^

But I think it looks great! ;-)

So I believe you with that trimmer thing. :)

Yeah fired haha. She deserved it! :rotfl: Don't do any mistakes to me hahaa. :mrgreen:

You should also fire your sister? What do you mean and why? :)

Well that almost everytime is like it. Now I have to wait for ages that I can get my blond hair back. And oh thanks. :hug:

I really don't know. I just guessed cuz one time they where in June or July and then in December again. :)

Yes, I'm really eager - you always look so cute. :D

yay for hug attack :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So it changes a lot? :P You have been so much longer than I so I trust to you with this kind of things. I haven been just so little time but I have enjoyed this with the bottom of my heart. I don't have any bad memories about this place. I love PF. :hyper:

Oh thanks that was so sweet. :hug:

Haha hug attacks are nice!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I won! :rotfl:

So it changes a lot? :P You have been so much longer than I so I trust to you with this kind of things. I haven been just so little time but I have enjoyed this with the bottom of my heart. I don't have any bad memories about this place. I love PF. :hyper:

Oh thanks that was so sweet. :hug:

Haha hug attacks are nice!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I won! :rotfl:

I just can say that I'm here since september 2007 and I was with the awards for 3 times now. :)

me too, haha. though this long downtime last year was very hard.

you won hun!!! :mrgreen::rotfl::hug::hug::hug:

I just can say that I'm here since september 2007 and I was with the awards for 3 times now. :)

me too, haha. though this long downtime last year was very hard.

you won hun!!! :mrgreen::rotfl::hug::hug::hug:

Oh that sounds great! Did you won any awards in the previous PF Awards? This was my first PF Awards which I have ever been with and I won awards. :hyper: :shifty: I really couldn't believe that so many voted me but of course I'm also happy. :)

Umm, another stupid question: what's downtime? :mrgreen:

Hehee yeah I won woo-hoo! :rotfl:

A hug. :hug:

Oh that sounds great! Did you won any awards in the previous PF Awards? This was my first PF Awards which I have ever been with and I won awards. :hyper: :shifty: I really couldn't believe that so many voted me but of course I'm also happy. :)

Umm, another stupid question: what's downtime? :mrgreen:

Hehee yeah I won woo-hoo! :rotfl:

A hug. :hug:

No, these time where you also won yours, I won my first ones. :D

Though I was 3 times on a 3rd place in april 08 I think. lol

I'm happy that you won an award. :hug:

Downtime is a time where the site doesn't work. ;-)

:hug:

No, these time where you also won yours, I won my first ones. :D

Though I was 3 times on a 3rd place in april 08 I think. lol

I'm happy that you won an award. :hug:

Downtime is a time where the site doesn't work. ;-)

:hug:

Wow that sounds cool! You really won many awards that time but really deserved it. :hug:

Well 3rd place is also good! I was the third biggest Jeremy fan! :hyper: I don't know why cause I think I really haven't showed that I like Jeremy so much. Of course I love him but that was a suprise to me. :)

Oh thanks I'm also happy that you finally won awards. :hug:8-)

Oh downtime! I think Joan learned a new word again! :D Hoepfully I will remember it tomorrow still. :)

But I didn't know that here has been a long downtime? :shifty: When it was and how long was it? I'm just curious to know. :P