The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Because i'm lazy and i hate to study, Italian was one of the subjects that required the most study.

now that i think about it, it wasen't a smart move

Huuum, I see, yeah I would feel the same for every other subject, but not for this one though, It's like a passion, most of my heroes speak Italian and I love the country, I go there every year. <33

Why wasn't it a smart move ?

Huuum, I see, yeah I would feel the same for every other subject, but not for this one though, It's like a passion, most of my heroes speak Italian and I love the country, I go there every year. <33

Why wasn't it a smart move ?

Thats awesome that you have passion for it

Because Italian gives you a boost on your enter score and it would be nice to speak another language fluently

Oh enter score must be an Aussie thing?

Its all your subjects from year twelve averaged out depending on your scores at the end of the year and what the rest of the state achieves.

They base your uni acceptance on your enter score alot of the time. not so much now days though.

lol, you can learn to speak it, but no there is no one here to really talk to in italian

Oh enter score must be an Aussie thing?

Its all your subjects from year twelve averaged out depending on your scores at the end of the year and what the rest of the state achieves.

They base your uni acceptance on your enter score alot of the time. not so much now days though.

lol, you can learn to speak it, but no there is no one here to really talk to in italian

I see. :P

But you don't learn Italian to boost your enter score, you learn it because it's the most amazing language in the world. >< xD

That's too bad Stephy. :kiss:

I see. :P

But you don't learn Italian to boost your enter score, you learn it because it's the most amazing language in the world. >< xD

That's too bad Stephy. :kiss:

LOL its so complicated. I hate how there are like 20 diffrent endings for each word.