The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

HEY JOAN SWEETY :hug:

I seriuosly adore your new ava and sig!

How are you?

FRANNYY! :hug:

Oh thanks you I adore it too Becca has done great job. :) I love also yours the avatar is cute! :hyper:

I'm actually feeling great! I was in the hairdresses today! I love my new hairstyle. :D

But how are you? :hug:

I'm not sure is this for me but I though so. :)

I'm feeling great! I was on the hairdresser today! :hyper: But I'm a little bit exhausted cause I just watched tv for 4 hours! :rotfl: But how are you doin? :hug:

Yeah, it was for you! ;)

I got my hair cut today, too!^^

I'm doin' fine, too, thanks!

@Franny

Not talking to me anymore?

FRANNYY! :hug:

Oh thanks you I adore it too Becca has done great job. :) I love also yours the avatar is cute! :hyper:

I'm actually feeling great! I was in the hairdresses today! I love my new hairstyle. :D

But how are you? :hug:

Yes, Becca always makes great stuff, doesn't she? :willy_nilly:

Thank you - Vicki made it. :D

Aw that's great!

I'm not feeling that good....good my new comp but the Internet doesn't work. :crybad:

@Jason

I already waited for this point....I actually thought that you'd notice what's going on when I don't reply to you 1 or 2 times, but you didn't. So okay, I have to explain it. You simply go on my nerves sometimes with your funny way to see things. I never had the impression that you could be serious. This permanent jokes with Frannouu or eeeehhhhhhh when you start convos just annoyes me.

@Jason

I already waited for this point....I actually thought that you'd notice what's going on when I don't reply to you 1 or 2 times, but you didn't. So okay, I have to explain it. You simply go on my nerves sometimes with your funny way to see things. I never had the impression that you could be serious. This permanent jokes with Frannouu or eeeehhhhhhh when you start convos just annoyes me.

hm..okay!

But you never told me!

But I told you to tell me, when I'm nerving! ;)

That's good to hear! I also think that my hair looks better than before, it's also a little bit shorter! :hyper: And I also coloured it. ;-) Did you go to the hairdresser or did you cut it yourself? :)

I cut my hair by myself! It's easy for me, 'cause it's really just 'short' and nothing more! ;)

What colour?

Yes, Becca always makes great stuff, doesn't she? :willy_nilly:

Thank you - Vicki made it. :D

Aw that's great!

I'm not feeling that good....good my new comp but the Internet doesn't work. :crybad:

Yeah I definetely agree. I also voted her in the PF awards! :hyper: I also love your sig which is made by Becca. The colours, text and the picture are so great! :D

Well that proves that Vicki is also a great making this kind of stuff. :)

Yeah it is. The hairdresser cutted me the same kinda forelock that Hayley has in my sig. :) I love it I'm feeling myself so Hayley. :rotfl:

Aww poor you. :( You really need a hug. :hug: I had to think twice to remeber what comp. :rotfl: I have a short memory but I remebered it then!

So you don't know what's the wrong with the computer? Hmm I had also that problem with my laptop years ago but somehow it sarted to work. Hoepfully it will be working soon. :)

I cut my hair by myself! It's easy for me, 'cause it's really just 'short' and nothing more! ;)

What colour?

Oh you cutted it yourself. I never could let myself to cut my hair cause I would suck at it. I have never been good with the schissors so I think I couldn't handle it cause it's really hard when you have long hair. :P Sometimes I asked my sister to cut it for me but once she didn't do so good job so now I have to always go to the hairdresses when I want it shorter. ;-)

Oh yeah it's easier cause I believe that already had a quite short hair so it must be easier.

And yeah I coloured it brown. It's a bit weird cause I have been my whole life blond but I can live with it. :)

Yeah I definetely agree. I also voted her in the PF awards! :hyper: I also love your sig which is made by Becca. The colours, text and the picture are so great! :D

Well that proves that Vicki is also a great making this kind of stuff. :)

Yeah it is. The hairdresser cutted me the same kinda forelock that Hayley has in my sig. :) I love it I'm feeling myself so Hayley. :rotfl:

Aww poor you. :( You really need a hug. :hug: I had to think twice to remeber what comp. :rotfl: I have a short memory but I remebered it then!

So you don't know what's the wrong with the computer? Hmm I had also that problem with my laptop years ago but somehow it sarted to work. Hoepfully it will be working soon. :)

I'm definitly gonna vote for Beccs next time in the PF awards. :D This time I voted for Betty as best graphics maker cuz I absolutely adore her stuff!

Oh my gosh that must look awesome! Did you already take pics? :D

Aw thanks hun :hug:

that's great that you remember it - I'm proud! :mrgreen:

No, I don't know. It says that my Internet stick isn't compatible with the Windows XP versyion I have now. ::/

I hope so....my neighbour will take a look at it tomorrow.

Oh you cutted it yourself. I never could let myself to cut my hair cause I would suck at it. I have never been good with the schissors so I think I couldn't handle it cause it's really hard when you have long hair. :P Sometimes I asked my sister to cut it for me but once she didn't do so good job so now I have to always go to the hairdresses when I want it shorter. ;-)

Oh yeah it's easier cause I believe that already had a quite short hair so it must be easier.

And yeah I coloured it brown. It's a bit weird cause I have been my whole life blond but I can live with it. :)

yeah, I do it with a hair trimmer! so it's easy! :razz:

But okay...if I were a girl, I wouldn't do it by myself, too! ;-)

wow, brown! sounds really...different! :razz: