The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I'm gooooood - twilight at 17:30 :hyper:

but....this guy we're always talking about, ya know this guy who thinks he's funny....he wrote a mess on monday on my prof and then here, but I didn't reply anymore, :mrgreen:

hows you?

yaaaaay!:mrgreen: that's so great! I'm going tomorrow! :willy_nilly: :hyper: so excited. ya i know, hahaha- we're so meany. :rotfl: bad, bad, bad. (;

i'm great, finally got this week over- it was so stressy. :willy_nilly:

I'm pretty good, thanks (:

How are you?:hug::mrgreen:

that's great to hear then! ;D

well, pretty excited, haha. I'm going to watch twilight tomorrow :hyper: it finally came out here. :willy_nilly:

yaaaaay!:mrgreen: that's so great! I'm going tomorrow! :willy_nilly: :hyper: so excited. ya i know, hahaha- we're so meany. :rotfl: bad, bad, bad. (;

i'm great, finally got this week over- it was so stressy. :willy_nilly:

haha same here. I really can't wait. Though I've a horror cuz there'll be a lot of girls from the other 9th class. - All girls I hate so much. :roll:

We're such lil evils :twisted::rotfl: But sometimes he gotta check it....I hope.

glad to hear! Same with me, today we wrote an ethics class test, a german test and a geography test. I failed the geo one I guess. :/

Aw, that's awesome, it's great! :D

haha yes, it really is. although I've already seen much of it. :willy_nilly:

have you seen it yet?

hiya Ida and Franny! :hug: how are you guys? bout you Guro? Thanks for the awesome sig and avie btw!

i'm great, thanks! :hug: I gonna see twilight tomorrow (:

what about you?

haha same here. I really can't wait. Though I've a horror cuz there'll be a lot of girls from the other 9th class. - All girls I hate so much. :roll:

We're such lil evils :twisted::rotfl: But sometimes he gotta check it....I hope.

glad to hear! Same with me, today we wrote an ethics class test, a german test and a geography test. I failed the geo one I guess. :/

yeah, and it's always weird to hear all the others in my class talking about twilight and how great it is, 'cause when I started with twilight no one knew it in my class. :willy_nilly: and now everyone is talking about it, haha.

that's so much! :willy_nilly: well, I hope you won't fail. :hug:

yeah, and it's always weird to hear all the others in my class talking about twilight and how great it is, 'cause when I started with twilight no one knew it in my class. :willy_nilly: and now everyone is talking about it, haha.

that's so much! :willy_nilly: well, I hope you won't fail. :hug:

I could kill my class mate cuz she noticed paramore on my folder, googled them, liked the music and downloaded stuff. okay. but then she bought the twilight soundtrack, spreaded (?) it around and now these fxcking lil girls from the other class are 'The biggest paramore and twilight fans eeeeeeeeeverrrrrr.'. that pisses me of. I already knew paramore when they still listened to Tokio Hotel. :roll:

In geo I'm definitly gonna fail. I didn't knew much and what I knew was wrong. I dunno about ethics and math....

I could kill my class mate cuz she noticed paramore on my folder, googled them, liked the music and downloaded stuff. okay. but then she bought the twilight soundtrack, spreaded (?) it around and now these fxcking lil girls from the other class are 'The biggest paramore and twilight fans eeeeeeeeeverrrrrr.'. that pisses me of. I already knew paramore when they still listened to Tokio Hotel. :roll:

In geo I'm definitly gonna fail. I didn't knew much and what I knew was wrong. I dunno about ethics and math....

don't worry, i know that... they are all in this little phase. haha, i always could freak out when that happens, 'cause paramore is my precious thing, ya know?

Wenn mich jemand auf paramore anspricht, sag ich kaum. Ich hasse das mit jemanden darüber zu reden, weil die meisten kennen echt nur ein Lied und machen dann auch einen 'OMG! paramore sind meine lieblingsband!' :nono:ich versuch immer zu vermeiden darüber zu reden. meine schwester sagt immer ich soll die vergessen, weil meisten vergessen die paramore auch nach 2 wochen wieder. ist jetzt meistens auch so gewesen.

aaaaw. :( i hope it's not that bad.

don't worry, i know that... they are all in this little phase. haha, i always could freak out when that happens, 'cause paramore is my precious thing, ya know?

Wenn mich jemand auf paramore anspricht, sag ich kaum. Ich hasse das mit jemanden darüber zu reden, weil die meisten kennen echt nur ein Lied und machen dann auch einen 'OMG! paramore sind meine lieblingsband!' :nono:ich versuch immer zu vermeiden darüber zu reden. meine schwester sagt immer ich soll die vergessen, weil meisten vergessen die paramore auch nach 2 wochen wieder. ist jetzt meistens auch so gewesen.

aaaaw. :( i hope it's not that bad.

Yap. same with me. :/

Here they didn't forget them......yet I hope.

ZOMG THESE FXCKING CINEMA GUYS CHANGED THE CIN ROOM FOR TWILIGHT. Now I gotta reserve news cards. :nono:

Yap. same with me. :/

Here they didn't forget them......yet I hope.

ZOMG THESE FXCKING CINEMA GUYS CHANGED THE CIN ROOM FOR TWILIGHT. Now I gotta reserve news cards. :nono:

they will. well, I guess. :/ the hype just has to be over.

what?! :nono: that sucks! i hope there won't be any little screaming girls tomorrow, ...i really, really hate that.

lol..take me with you!:hyper:

suuure. :mrgreen: gonne be fun, haha.

so what are you up to?