The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

YAY haha

aw thanks :hug:

No, I didn't.´We wrote a math class test today and so I couldn't sleep cuz I was so nervous. :/ Tomorrow will follow ethics and geography. omg.

how was your day?

No problem. :hug:

Oh poor you. I know how it feels when you are waiting for something and you can't sleep. Once I was so nervous about school after summer holiday that I was awake about 4 hours (that's a lot to me) and I started to think that I'm some kinda jedi from Star Wars. :rotfl: That was scary and funny. :)

But I know what you are going through now poor you that you have so much tests. :( Sorry I'm just curious to ask but how was the maths test? :P But my day wasn't that special actually I just had school and after school I came here. So nothing special really. :)

I finally asked this girl out, and it turns out she just started going out with my friend Brad(at least that's who Brandon told me it was), who I haven't talked to in a month or two and now I've just been worrying about whether it's going to cause problems between me and him. Probably not, but I'm a worrier. Also, it'll be a little awkward when I run into her again, but that's not a giant change.