The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I'm super good! Got my new comp. :willy_nilly:

What about you?

I had a hard discussion with Mr. Cool yesterday......

that's awesome! :hyper: it's the love getting a new one, huh? well.. besides all those files that have to be on it. :willy_nilly: it takes so long, haha. my tummy is bitching around again, but I'm okay so far.

YOU HAD?! :uhh:

hey ho =]

hiya becca! :D:hug:

how are you doing hunni?

I'm great!how about you both?

wow I haven't been here since last year...

my tummy is bitching around a bit, but besides that i'm good, thanks. :hug: what about you? yeah, I just noticed. :(

hey ho =]

Becca!!! :hug::hug:

@Vassia

I'm fine, thanks. :D

What about you?

I'm good.Trying to convince myself that it's still saturday

my tummy is bitching around a bit, but besides that i'm good, thanks. :hug: what about you? yeah, I just noticed. :(

what tummy means?(here we go again) :oops:

it's so bad without i-net!I felt like a part of me was gone... :crybad:

:hug: how is everyone?

and I'm not bad Ida. Could be better though... :???::hug:

Aaaw, what's the matter? :(:hug:

well, i'm okay beside having those tummy aches... :/

what tummy means?(here we go again) :oops:

it's so bad without i-net!I felt like a part of me was gone... :crybad:

tummy = stomach. don't worry, I ask much too! :mrgreen: haha

yeah, it really is. But who took you internet?

that's awesome! :hyper: it's the love getting a new one, huh? well.. besides all those files that have to be on it. :willy_nilly: it takes so long, haha.

YOU HAD?! :uhh:

Yes, it is. It's a bit confusing at first though...New tasta, different looks and stuff. But cool. Now I just need my video programs back. :willy_nilly:

It didn't take that long here actually. Okay, a few hours, but not days.

Yes.....Joan came on here and I was just chatting with her and ignored him, there he asked me. I said that I actually thought he'd notice on his own what's going wrong, but I had to explain it. Then he said I should've been telling him what's wrong and blah....I said that's actually a pity when he's not able to notice on his own when he's goping on other people's nerves. He was pretty pissed and said 'yaa bye or what?'. Then I said that it's not neccessary if he'd leave me alone in MSN in this way that he wouldn't already send a mess when I'm even not completly in. He said that it's only been like 2 times - don't overplay. I said that I've another opinion about that and if he couldn't accept it and be serious, I'm sorry. then he was gone.

Yes, it is. It's a bit confusing at first though...New tasta, different looks and stuff. But cool. Now I just need my video programs back. :willy_nilly:

It didn't take that long here actually. Okay, a few hours, but not days.

Yes.....Joan came on here and I was just chatting with her and ignored him, there he asked me. I said that I actually thought he'd notice on his own what's going wrong, but I had to explain it. Then he said I should've been telling him what's wrong and blah....I said that's actually a pity when he's not able to notice on his own when he's goping on other people's nerves. He was pretty pissed and said 'yaa bye or what?'. Then I said that it's not neccessary if he'd leave me alone in MSN in this way that he wouldn't already send a mess when I'm even not completly in. He said that it's only been like 2 times - don't overplay. I said that I've another opinion about that and if he couldn't accept it and be serious, I'm sorry. then he was gone.

haha, I know that! :rotfl:

oh gosh, if I would've been there yesterday... :willy_nilly:

tummy = stomach. don't worry, I ask much too! :mrgreen: haha

yeah, it really is. But who took you internet?

Oh,hope you get well soon! :kiss:

To be honest the fucking goverment here that doen't care about people needs.We moved house and it took them more than 2 months to do these things for us to have telephone and internet!!!I feel like I live in country 60 years before....

Aaaw, what's the matter? :(:hug:

well, i'm okay beside having those tummy aches... :/

well there's just too much going on right now really. I've had the worst year so far and everything is kinda going downhill for me :( I don't really wanna go into detail with it all though. It's too personal :???:

awh I hope your tummy is better soon :(:hug::hug:

BECCA:why could be better?we want you to be the more best!!!

@Becca

I'm good, thanks. :D Got a new comp.

aw what's wrong? :/

look above ^ ;-)

well there's just too much going on right now really. I've had the worst year so far and everything is kinda going downhill for me :( I don't really wanna go into detail with it all though. It's too personal :???:

awh I hope your tummy is better soon :(:hug::hug:

hey, don't worry. :hug: i really hope it don't gets worse now. i just don't want you to feel bad. :hug: :hug:

thanks! :)

Oh,hope you get well soon! :kiss:

To be honest the fucking goverment here that doen't care about people needs.We moved house and it took them more than 2 months to do these things for us to have telephone and internet!!!I feel like I live in country 60 years before....

Aaw, thanks! :hug:

woah, I would freak out. :uhh: well, I'm glad you having it now. (;

haha, I know that! :rotfl:

oh gosh, if I would've been there yesterday... :willy_nilly:

I didn't mention you in any way, I don't wanted him to nerve you too...If he asks you too one day, let me know, but I didn't want to pull you with me in this arguing....You know what I mean. It was horrible that he didn't check he's been wrong. :willy_nilly:

@Becca

aw that's crappy :( I hope everything's going okay for you soon. :hug:

I didn't mention you in any way, I don't wanted him to nerve you too...If he asks you too one day, let me know, but I didn't want to pull you with me in this arguing....You know what I mean. It was horrible that he didn't check he's been wrong. :willy_nilly:

haha, thanks. :hug: i actually wouldn't like to have the same conversation, 'cause i bet that's super awkward. :willy_nilly:

Well,I'm sorry!The fact that I don't know why you are like that excactly doen't let me to help you much so I guess the only thing I can tell you is that last year was too bad for me too and for many many other kids in our age here too(I don't know if you've heard anything on tv)so just try your best to feel good again!

Aaw, thanks! :hug:

woah, I would freak out. :uhh: well, I'm glad you having it now. (;

:D I'm glad too!!!and it was ok since yesterday night and when I came home last night at about 3.00 in the morning my mom was like 'your pc is ok again' and I was like 'can I use it now?please please please' but they didn't let me so I had an alarm at 6.00 to wake up and come here but I finally came at about 10 :roll:

hey, don't worry. :hug: i really hope it don't gets worse now. i just don't want you to feel bad. :hug: :hug:

thanks! :)

@Becca

aw that's crappy :( I hope everything's going okay for you soon. :hug:

Well,I'm sorry!The fact that I don't know why you are like that excactly doen't let me to help you much so I guess the only thing I can tell you is that last year was too bad for me too and for many many other kids in our age here too(I don't know if you've heard anything on tv)so just try your best to feel good again!

thanks guys. I really appreciate it :hug: :hug: :hug:

brb a sec, I need to go and eat lunch :)

• Like 1

haha, thanks. :hug: i actually wouldn't like to have the same conversation, 'cause i bet that's super awkward. :willy_nilly:

It is. But I really would be interested in if he'd ask you too anytime. He only asked me yesterday cuz it was too obvious that I ignore him. Though it'd also be obvious for me if the person I'd like to talk to wouldn't reply to my profile visitor messages and MSN. :willy_nilly: