The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

yeah..I had a long holiday vacation..school was ok..pretty boring lol..
How long was the holiday? Our holiday was only about 2 weeks and it started about 18th of December and ended 7th of January so. :) Yeah my first day at school after the vacation was also boring but it's better now. :P

How long was the holiday? Our holiday was only about 2 weeks and it started about 18th of December and ended 7th of January so. :) Yeah my first day at school after the vacation was also boring but it's better now. :P

well..it started on the 20th of December until January 14..pretty long..lol I'm glad it's not boring for you anymore..

JUUUUSSST DDDAANNNCCE
Hmm that sentence just reminded me about one song. :)

well..it started on the 20th of December until January 14..pretty long..lol I'm glad it's not boring for you anymore..
Well your vacation was pretty long I'm a little bit jealous. ;-) Oh thanks I hope it's not boring for you either after you have been there for a few more days. :P

Well your vacation was pretty long I'm a little bit jealous. ;-) Oh thanks I hope it's not boring for you either after you have been there for a few more days. :P

haha yeah..but since i've got nothing much to do at home...it kinda sucked..lol

thanks! i'm hoping that too! i think i wanna skip school next week lol!

aww becca! what's wrong? :hug:

:hug: it feels like we haven't talked in ages!

I'm not that good really :/

you?

:hug:

Yeah I know! It's good that we can talk now. :hyper: Sadly I have to go in ten minutes. But oh what's mattering? :( Hopefully you are feeling better soon. :hug: But I'm feeling actually great it's great that soon it's weekend and I'll go to the hairdresser tomorrow. 8-)

aww becca! what's wrong? :hug:

Yeah I know! It's good that we can talk now. :hyper: Sadly I have to go in ten minutes. But oh what's mattering? :( Hopefully you are feeling better soon. :hug: But I'm feeling actually great it's great that soon it's weekend and I'll go to the hairdresser tomorrow. 8-)

well there's just so much going on right now :( I feel like I attract bad luck :nono:

I'm glad you're good :)

haha yeah..but since i've got nothing much to do at home...it kinda sucked..lol

thanks! i'm hoping that too! i think i wanna skip school next week lol!

Haha yeah me too. And I had to go to my "summer" cottage and there was no internet so it was sometimes wuite boring. And oh let me guess: you were here a lot in your vacation? :) Haha I really have to say that I would like to skip next week also! But I already skipped tomorrow (yeah we had some stupid extra day so we have to go to school tomorrow) cause I have a time to the hairdresser. :P

well there's just so much going on right now :( I feel like I attract bad luck :nono:

I'm glad you're good :)

Oh poor you. :hug::( I really know what you mean I felt like that last week when my friend argued with me but luckily we fixed it so everything is fine again. :) And oh thanks. ;-)

Haha yeah me too. And I had to go to my "summer" cottage and there was no internet so it was sometimes wuite boring. And oh let me guess: you were here a lot in your vacation? :) Haha I really have to say that I would like to skip next week also! But I already skipped tomorrow (yeah we had some stupid extra day so we have to go to school tomorrow) cause I have a time to the hairdresser. :P

cool! summer cottage! oh..no internet? haha yeah..I was here a lot! i'm addicted! lol! Me too! I've got classes tomorrow! But I'm staying up late! It's like 1:43am here! lol oh..going for a haircut?

Just wanted to send quick answers to these! :)

cool! summer cottage! oh..no internet? haha yeah..I was here a lot! i'm addicted! lol! Me too! I've got classes tomorrow! But I'm staying up late! It's like 1:43am here! lol oh..going for a haircut?
Yeah summer cottages are cool. I'm also PF-addicted. :) You've got classes? That sounds interesting. :P Yeah haircut and colouring. ;-)

:hug: awh no that sucks. I hate it when I have an argument with my friends. Luckily, they don't go on for very long though :)
Yeah it definetily sucks I also hate it. Well some of my friends will go on for a long some of them doesn't.

But now I really have to go so seeya huns! :hug: