The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

i'm glad you like it ;D

I'm totally full... all this easter lunch, you know? :willy_nilly: apart from that i'm actually okay, thanks! what about you?

oh anways, happy easter!

same here. it was soooo much. lol

thanks! Happy easter for you too! D:

Btw, I'm sooooo excited for "Warrior" :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Hey becca! :hug:

Happy easter!

It's been warm and springy for a few weeks now. Yesterday, we got about 50cm of snow, so I bid my farewells to the spring, as it looked like December all over again. As I wake up today, all that extra snow is gone again. o.o Is the summer coming after all?

Oh, and happy easter everyone in PF.com that haven't read my wishes already, and like I said before, celebrate the easter by watching the Prince Of Egypt. :)

same here. it was soooo much. lol

thanks! Happy easter for you too! D:

Btw, I'm sooooo excited for "Warrior" :hyper::hyper::hyper:

haha, i hate that sooo much! lol

my parents got me a starbucks mug :rotfl:

thanks hun! omg have i missed something? what's 'warrior'? :shifty::shifty:

It's been warm and springy for a few weeks now. Yesterday, we got about 50cm of snow, so I bid my farewells to the spring, as it looked like December all over again. As I wake up today, all that extra snow is gone again. o.o Is the summer coming after all?

Oh, and happy easter everyone in PF.com that haven't read my wishes already, and like I said before, celebrate the easter by watching the Prince Of Egypt. :)

woo thanks! happy easter to you, too! :D

THANKS! :hug:

hope you have a nice one too hun :D

haha, everywhere's chocolate! i feel like it stares at me :shifty:

I know right? I can't stop eating it. There's gonna be no room left inside of me for lunch :nono:

Hey becca! :hug:

Happy easter!

you okay? =)

haha the weather is so unpredictable these days =)

and thanks =) Happy Easter to you too!

haha, i hate that sooo much! lol

my parents got me a starbucks mug :rotfl:

thanks hun! omg have i missed something? what's 'warrior'? :shifty::shifty:

haha aw :lol:

warrior is THE NEW FILM WHERE KELLAN AND ASHLEY PLAY A COUPLE :hyper::hyper::hyper: he plays a lacross player and she's the trainers daughter and then the fall in love, but the father doesn't want that and blah :willy_nilly: wanna see pics? lol

@Becca

yeah, I'm okay. what about you hun?

hehe. xD

I honestly don't know anything about it, appart from this pics. tried to google it, but there just old warrior rubbish came out. :( our fave mag aka bravo just mentioned once that they turned it in january 2009, so I guess maybe end of 2010? So damn long.......:willy_nilly:

yeah, that's real long! :(

doing anything special on the easter-holidays hun? :D

no, not really. I've been too lazy the first week of holidays and now I've all my homework left to do. that's so assy. :nono: you?

my friends use "assi" a lot, haha. :rotfl: so often that sometimes I really could freak out lol. me neither actually. a few days ago i started with learning/making hw and all the stuff for school. :nono: although i've made a lot, there's so much left! anyways hun, I gotta go :( talk to you tomorrow! :kiss: BYE! xxx