The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

@Joan

Nothing much here, I just posted a few new avas. there? :)

Haha sorry for dissappering, again. :nono:

My mom had to call to my dad with skype so that's why. ;-)

Wow that's cool! I have to go there and see them! :willy_nilly:

Well nothing much either but I'm ill. :nono: And it sucks!

How has your day been so far?

Haha sorry for dissappering, again. :nono:

My mom had to call to my dad with skype so that's why. ;-)

Wow that's cool! I have to go there and see them! :willy_nilly:

Well nothing much either but I'm ill. :nono: And it sucks!

How has your day been so far?

Well, but they honestly aren't that good, so don't expect too much. ;-)

Aw hunni, that's really crappy! I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

My day's been quite okay so far, I just checked the awesome news that Gerard and Lyn finally got their baby. & Tonight there's such a celebrity quiz show with our german idol on tv. :willy_nilly:

:hug: I'm not bad thanks.

I've got back from shopping a while ago so I'm a bit worn out >.< It's so sunny here today. I love it!

you alright? =)

that's awesome! Did you buy something nice?

It's also quite sunny over here, actually perfect weather - not too hot and not too cold. <3

Yeah, I'm alright so far, thanks. Pretty happy right now. ;D

that's awesome! Did you buy something nice?

It's also quite sunny over here, actually perfect weather - not too hot and not too cold. <3

Yeah, I'm alright so far, thanks. Pretty happy right now. ;D

yeah I brought quite a lot actually!

I got some sunglasses, shorts, a couple of tops and two dresses which is such a rare thing for me to do cause I never wear dresses haha

awh thats good =) The good weather always gets me in a better mood :)

Well, but they honestly aren't that good, so don't expect too much. ;-)

Aw hunni, that's really crappy! I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

My day's been quite okay so far, I just checked the awesome news that Gerard and Lyn finally got their baby. & Tonight there's such a celebrity quiz show with our german idol on tv. :willy_nilly:

You just!They were awesome! I just didn't dare to comment cause I always do when you put your new graphs! :P

So I would look like Franny graphics psycho which I actually am! :mrgreen::rotfl:

I know! I hope so too, and hey thanks. :hug:

Yeah I have also heard about that from Demi! That's so cool! I'm so happy for them. :willy_nilly:

Sounds cool! Do you have fave in the German idol as the reason to watch it? :P I know that was the weirdest sentence ever. :rotfl:

yeah I brought quite a lot actually!

I got some sunglasses, shorts, a couple of tops and two dresses which is such a rare thing for me to do cause I never wear dresses haha

awh thats good =) The good weather always gets me in a better mood :)

sounds great! The thing with the dresses is not new to me haha - I actually have the same "problem", I never wear or buy any. I got my last dress when I was like 7. But I'm afraid I gotta get one again any time cuz I wouldn't marry in trousers. :mrgreen: I think it's time for me also to go shopping again. xD

same here. :)

@Joan

aw thanks! You make me blushing all the time girl! :hug:

The only thing I'm sorry for their child is the name....xD

Our German Idol competition is over now, the guy in my ava and sig won it on may 9th. xD I'm obsessed with him and that's why I'm gonna watch this retarted show tonight, there are random celebrities, not only idols. :lol:

@Joan

aw thanks! You make me blushing all the time girl! :hug:

The only thing I'm sorry for their child is the name....xD

Our German Idol competition is over now, the guy in my ava and sig won it on may 9th. xD I'm obsessed with him and that's why I'm gonna watch this retarted show tonight, there are random celebrities, not only idols. :lol:

Haha aaw that's so sweet! :hug: Haha!

You are sorry for the name Bandit? Or do you mean that the name of the child is also name of something else? XD

Okay that's cool! :D Hey is he that Schumacher guy? I though a loooong time that he was the brother of Michael Schumacher, lol. :rotfl: But I think he has a different name.

Sorry, I totally don't remember names! :rotfl:

Hey I have to go now! :hug: But it doesn't mean that I don't want to have an answer to that Schumacher thingy! :P

Haha aaw that's so sweet! :hug: Haha!

You are sorry for the name Bandit? Or do you mean that the name of the child is also name of something else? XD

Okay that's cool! :D Hey is he that Schumacher guy? I though a loooong time that he was the brother of Michael Schumacher, lol. :rotfl: But I think he has a different name.

Sorry, I totally don't remember names! :rotfl:

Hey I have to go now! :hug: But it doesn't mean that I don't want to have an answer to that Schumacher thingy! :P

I just hate the name Bandit. xD that's so weird...

yeah, he is Daniel schuhmacher and this racer is michael schumacher - without h :mrgreen: they aren't related in any way.

I also gotta go now, so bye :hug: