The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

@Calico

Hey Joan! I'm fine, hbu? :)

Glad to hear! :) I'm also fine just a little bit tired I didn't sleep very well last night. How has your day been?

i'm actually pretty okay, thanks. :hug: what about you? :D
It's good to hear. I'm also fine just feeling tired and lazy. :rotfl: And soon I should do my homework. :shifty::nono: But somehow I don't wanna! :mrgreen:

Aww thanks. *drinks yummy coffee*

I'm feeling so much better thanks Franny!

And hmm sorry I'm dumb but what does mean that you are "boiling"? You are boiling like a pot or what? :P

And hey how has your day been?

no problem. :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm not feeling cold, I'm feeling like a hot desert sun is shining on me. :rotfl:

My day was crappy tbh. I just woke up, had breakfast, took a shower and learned all day for my tests next week. :roll:

how was your day?

no problem. :mrgreen:

Yes, I'm not feeling cold, I'm feeling like a hot desert sun is shining on me. :rotfl:

My day was crappy tbh. I just woke up, had breakfast, took a shower and learned all day for my tests next week. :roll:

how was your day?

Oh yeah now I can understand! I just have to think twice or I need somebody to explain me some words cause my brains are pretty slow. :rotfl:

It's pretty embarrasing but I have to ask another question: what's tbh? :shifty::mrgreen:

But hmm, your day was pretty simple but I have to say that so was mine. But happily I don't have any tests for a month! :willy_nilly: But what tests do you have? Sorry I'm just curious to know. :)

But my day was pretty simple as I told: I woke up, ate breakfast and then I cleaned my rabbits cage. After those I have been here. So very interesting yes. :P

oh, i'm just making something for school and the typical internet-thingies. :mrgreen: you? No, I already watched all of them :rotfl: :rotfl: i hope they're making new videos. :mrgreen:already seen the new parasecrets?:shifty:

typical internet things like you. :mrgreen:

yeah hopefully.....xD

which new ones? :shifty:

Oh yeah now I can understand! I just have to think twice or I need somebody to explain me some words cause my brains are pretty slow. :rotfl:

It's pretty embarrasing but I have to ask another question: what's tbh? :shifty::mrgreen:

But hmm, your day was pretty simple but I have to say that so was mine. But happily I don't have any tests for a month! :willy_nilly: But what tests do you have? Sorry I'm just curious to know. :)

But my day was pretty simple as I told: I woke up, ate breakfast and then I cleaned my rabbits cage. After those I have been here. So very interesting yes. :P

aw, no problem. :)

It's not embarrassing. 'Tbh' is a short cut for 'to be honest'. ;-)

no tests for a month? Wow, I'm seriously jealous.

I'm gonna write tests in computer application, math and ethics.

Your day sounds better than mine, haha.

Urgh homework. :nono: i know what you mean.
Yeah I have so much homework. And I have been only about three days at school and I have got homework from every subject! Unfair. :nono: I always leave all my homework to sunday but I don't know why. Maybe I should do my homework in the saturday in the future. :) Btw how has your day been? :P

Why bad sleep?

I watched The Final Riot tomorrow and...yeah...nothing else! xD

Well actually I don't know. :shifty: I didn't stay up late actually I went sleep about 10:00 PM and I woke up at 9:00 AM. :roll: So hmm so I don't know why I'm feeling so tired. :shifty:

Whaat? You watched tomorrow? You mean you watched today or yesterday? :) Well I actually don't have Finla Riot! yet. :shifty: I haven't found it yet so I'm gonna order it so it can take some time. :(

aw, no problem. :)

It's not embarrassing. 'Tbh' is a short cut for 'to be honest'. ;-)

no tests for a month? Wow, I'm seriously jealous.

I'm gonna write tests in computer application, math and ethics.

Your day sounds better than mine, haha.

Well I think it is but it's good to hear that you don't mind to explain almost every word to me. :mrgreen: And hey I think I have heard that short cut before. :)

Yeah no tests for a month. :willy_nilly: But I have a test somewhere in the middle of february. Sadly it's maths test. :nono:

I had to check from the internet dictionary what "application" mean but still I'm not sure. :roll: But id I understood correctly you can do those tests in the computer. :P Ethics? You also study ethics? :hyper: So do I! I have studied ethics since I was 9. :rotfl:

But hey I have to say that you don't have to study those subjects anymore so it's good that you studied now. 8-)

Well actually I don't know. :shifty: I didn't stay up late actually I went sleep about 10:00 PM and I woke up at 9:00 AM. :roll: So hmm so I don't know why I'm feeling so tired. :shifty:

Whaat? You watched tomorrow? You mean you watched today or yesterday? :) Well I actually don't have Finla Riot! yet. :shifty: I haven't found it yet so I'm gonna order it so it can take some time. :(

hm...lol...

I went sleep at 11pm and wake up at 8am! xD

Oh...I'm sorry...I was eating...and so my english was crappy! xD

I meant 'this morning' xD

I own the Special Edition since yesterday so I watched the COMPLETE DVD today! xD

@Joan

I'm not quite sure if 'application' is the right word - gotta look it up again. But anyways in this sub you learn how to work with the comp. ;-)

Yes, I'm also in an ethics class, pretty boring sub though.

Okay. My dictionary dais that it means the same as "using" something. :)

No no no. I'm not gonna ask any other word questions today cause you aren't a dictionary. But still I have to say that I'm not sure what sub and comp means. Sub is subtitle and comp with b is comb. :rotfl: Okay let it be I try to figure it out by myself. :)

Well hmm it depends of a teacher. Usually it's boring but now our teacher is so amazing and it's almost like philosophy. And we have to figure out some problems and it really is fun! It doesn't sound like fun but it is. :P

hm...lol...

I went sleep at 11pm and wake up at 8am! xD

Oh...I'm sorry...I was eating...and so my english was crappy! xD

I meant 'this morning' xD

I own the Special Edition since yesterday so I watched the COMPLETE DVD today! xD

Haha 2 hours less than I but still I'm tired. I'm such a dormouse. :rotfl: Are you tired btw?

Oh yeah I know what you mean. :) I also have to concentrate only to a one thing that my English is better. So I can't sing awhile I'm writing. :P

Oh you have a special edition! :willy_nilly: I don't I have the normal which haven't arrived yet. So I just have to ask this stupid question: is Final Riot! good? :D

Haha 2 hours less than I but still I'm tired. I'm such a dormouse. :rotfl: Are you tired btw?

Oh yeah I know what you mean. :) I also have to concentrate only to a one thing that my English is better. So I can't sing awhile I'm writing. :P

Oh you have a special edition! :willy_nilly: I don't I have the normal which haven't arrived yet. So I just have to ask this stupid question: is Final Riot! good? :D

No, I'm not tired!^^

TFR RULEZ!!!^^

40 more Days of Riot (the bonus on der special edition) maybe is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen by them!

@Joan

Aw no no, it's totally okay that you're asking so much! I like it to be a dictionary. haha

'sub' should mean 'subject' (short cut, you know) and comp is the same for computer. :D

Oh so glad to hear that you don't hate me because of that. :hug: I just want to learn those short cuts but somehow I just always don't remember those. Haha you said it so comically "Franny the dictionary". :rotfl:

Sub = subject Comp = Computer

I think Joan just learned new words! :willy_nilly::rotfl:

No, I'm not tired!^^

TFR RULEZ!!!^^

40 more Days of Riot (the bonus on der special edition) maybe is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen by them!

Well then it's my own problem. I'm always tired. I have to wake up 6:30 AM every weekday so I sleep very much in the day offs. :) So that may explain a lot. :)

Yeah TFR definetely rulez! I haven't watched it but I just know that! :hyper:

Now when you told that the funniest part is in the special edition it made me feel pretty bad. :crybad: I gotta find that somwhere! :shifty:

Oh so glad to hear that you don't hate me because of that. :hug: I just want to learn those short cuts but somehow I just always don't remember those. Haha you said it so comically "Franny the dictionary". :rotfl:

Sub = subject Comp = Computer

I think Joan just learned new words! :willy_nilly::rotfl:

Nah, why should I hate you cuz of this? :)

haha yes. In school I'm always the dictionary for my friend, so I don't mind it.

that's awesome! :willy_nilly:

Well then it's my own problem. I'm always tired. I have to wake up 6:30 AM every weekday so I sleep very much in the day offs. :) So that may explain a lot. :)

Yeah TFR definetely rulez! I haven't watched it but I just know that! :hyper:

Now when you told that the funniest part is in the special edition it made me feel pretty bad. :crybad: I gotta find that somwhere! :shifty:

6.30am...I got to wake up at 5.00am! xD

40 More days should be on youtube I think! ;)