The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Franzi, great work, I'm loving my new sig. Andrew Vanwyngarden <3

Damn I need to wake up early tomorrow to go to check couple floorball games. After that I'm going to walk to my bf's house. I looked the map and there's 2 ways.

Route 1: takes 20 minutes by walking, meaning 15 minutes with my speed... Couple highways but no pavement!

Route 2: Takes 30 minutes, about 25 minutes with my speed and with pavement.

I think I'll choose the route 2.

heey :kiss:

i'm good, thank you. had lots of homework to do for tomorrow :willy_nilly: i hate it already... what about you hun?

same here.

We're gonna write class tests in computer application, math and 'Ethik' on wednesday, thursday and friday. this seriously pisses me off. :roll:

I'm a bit boiling and have a little headache. May I shouldn't be upset so much about my PC, this thing is so lame. lol

same here.

We're gonna write class tests in computer application, math and 'Ethik' on wednesday, thursday and friday. this seriously pisses me off. :roll:

I'm a bit boiling and have a little headache. May I shouldn't be upset so much about my PC, this thing is so lame. lol

Aaaw, that's so much! :nono: good luck then, though. :hug: well, I'm glad there aren't any tests so far... but I guess, it doesn't take long till there is one. :willy_nilly: that would also piss me off. Aaaw, get better soon hun! *gives an super bear and feel-better :hug:* i know lame computers... they actually freak me out, like everytime mine gets lame -.-

Aaaw, that's so much! :nono: good luck then, though. :hug: well, I'm glad there aren't any tests so far... but I guess, it doesn't take long till there is one. :willy_nilly: that would also piss me off. Aaaw, get better soon hun! *gives an super bear and feel-better :hug:* i know lame computers... they actually freak me out, like everytime mine gets lame -.-

thanks hunni. :hug:

Our other teachers already said that there's certainly the one or the other test next time again cuz they still need marks for our report cards. -,-

aw yay super huggies :hug::kiss:

The worst thing at this whole test time is actually that I'm forced to spend my free time with learning and can't go on reading eclipse. :(

BTW: I ordered the kerrang with the pmore poster today :hyper:

@Joan

Aw *gives a coffee*

I'm good, only a bit boiling....lol

Hiii! :hug: How are you? :)

I'm feeling great a little bit tired. :P And you? :hug:

i'm actually pretty okay, thanks. :hug: what about you? :D

thanks hunni. :hug:

Our other teachers already said that there's certainly the one or the other test next time again cuz they still need marks for our report cards. -,-

aw yay super huggies :hug::kiss:

The worst thing at this whole test time is actually that I'm forced to spend my free time with learning and can't go on reading eclipse. :(

BTW: I ordered the kerrang with the pmore poster today :hyper:

that's huge dumb. :( i love super huggies, haha. :D

same happened with me reading breaking dawn. :willy_nilly: back from when i started, i was in this school-tests-and-no-time-for-myself-phase so i totally had no times to go on. and that's why i haven't finished it yet. :nono: it's so big, haha.

THAT'S AWESOME! :hyper:

@Joan

Aw *gives a coffee*

I'm good, only a bit boiling....lol

Aww thanks. *drinks yummy coffee*

I'm feeling so much better thanks Franny!

And hmm sorry I'm dumb but what does mean that you are "boiling"? You are boiling like a pot or what? :P

And hey how has your day been?

that's huge dumb. :( i love super huggies, haha. :D

same happened with me reading breaking dawn. :willy_nilly: back from when i started, i was in this school-tests-and-no-time-for-myself-phase so i totally had no times to go on. and that's why i haven't finished it yet. :nono: it's so big, haha.

THAT'S AWESOME! :hyper:

Me too! (that's so obvi for soulis, haha) :D

Yes, I'm so eager to get it!

Can I jabber to you on MSN? I need to ask something that I can't ask on here...:rotfl::shifty: