The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

aw yay, that great! :hyper: eclipse is one of my favourites <3 have fun hun. :D

I'm okay, getting a little headache though...:willy_nilly:

I'll do, haha. I seriously freaked out when I read this part where Eddie asked Bella to marry him. :hyper: so cute. <3 I'm so excited to go on reading.

Aw, that sucks dear! :hug:

Hey Wayne! :D

How are you?

Hey Franzi :D

you okay?

Wayne: I know! Okay thanks :) I'm going shopping today to get an outfit for an interview I have on Monday for a job I'm really hoping to get :)

you?

ah that's good to hear. good luck with the interview. i'm doing okay too thanks.

i'm logging off now everyone, bye!!!!!

xxx

@Louise

I'm good, thanks and you? :D

@Wayne

I'm good, thanks :]

Doing anything special today?

@Ida

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :willy_nilly: a whole book til the wedding.....I was so eager that I almost reached it. lol But at least Edward's in there again. :D

My mom forbid me to go on reading cuz I read about 3 hours today and that's not that good for my eyes. haha

@Ida

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :willy_nilly: a whole book til the wedding.....I was so eager that I almost reached it. lol But at least Edward's in there again. :D

My mom forbid me to go on reading cuz I read about 3 hours today and that's not that good for my eyes. haha

the wedding isn't that big or special actually. it's all about the honeymoon. :rotfl: she forbit it? hahah, i would never listen to that. xD just tell her reading is her best friend ;D

@Ida

haha aw....but I'm damn eager nevertheless. I can imagine bella and eddie....so sweety. xD

Yes she did. at least for today cuz I started to 'schielen' and that's not that good. I better listen to her.

My sig is gonna go crap. :(

yeah, it was pretty cute. :)

ooh, well yeah that isn't good. :willy_nilly: so it's better to stop, haha.

are you trying to make a new one? aaw :(