Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

I just shaved, like what, 2 weeks ago and I'm already beating that lol.

I need to get batteries for my camera.

If you want real competition, I can show you photos of myself from 3 years ago when I had a beard that grew for about 6 months lol.

I honestly don't really grow my beard out as much anymore these days, because once it gets to a certain length it requires more maintenance like shampooing and conditioning, which is a pain in the ass haha.

It would be better if we just someone planned to shave at exactly around the same time and see who's grows faster lol.

One thing you should also bear in mind was that I started being able to grow a proper beard when I was 16, so hardcore shaving ain't a new thing to me at all.

In my year 10 school photo I have a beard, the only person in the year level to do so lol.

To give you an idea, I think this beard was about a month and a half worth of growth but I honestly don't remember exactly how long because I was getting drunk almost everyday back in March this year when the photos were taken so my memory from that period of time is absolutely shot:

IMG_1827600x597.jpg

IMG_1866568x426.jpg

I was drunk in both photos lol and look like crap

This beard was perhaps about 2 and a half weeks of growth.

This one is actually while sober and making an attempt to look nicer, as well as doing my best attempt at "emo boy". As good "emo" could get without restyling my moppish skater dude hair, without using make up

IMG_2055600x450.jpg

IMG_2060600x450.jpg

These photos are from June this year and I have been told from several of my female friends I actually look quite attractive in these photos, which can only be a good thing lol. Geezus christ I'm 20 and Iook like I'm about 18 in the last 2 photos lol

I just shaved, like what, 2 weeks ago and I'm already beating that lol.

I need to get batteries for my camera.

If you want real competition, I can show you photos of myself from 3 years ago when I had a beard that grew for about 6 months lol.

I honestly don't really grow my beard out as much anymore these days, because once it gets to a certain length it requires more maintenance like shampooing and conditioning, which is a pain in the ass haha.

It would be better if we just someone planned to shave at exactly around the same time and see who's grows faster lol.

One thing you should also bear in mind was that I started being able to grow a proper beard when I was 16, so hardcore shaving ain't a new thing to me at all.

In my year 10 school photo I have a beard, the only person in the year level to do so lol.

Well, that's only 4 days worth.....so I have catching up to do haha